English clubs you hate for no apparent reason

Gid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate Middlesboro, Blackburn, Cardiff, Luton and lately Liverpool.

A simpler hate for Bristol City, Sheff Utd, Wigan, Soton and Wolves.

Contempt for many others - Norwich, Charlton, MK Dons, Rotherham, Fulham, Hull, Ipswich, Watford, Doncaster, York, Dag & Red and Palace.

Now Martin O'Neil's left, I have no valid reason for still hating Villa(or hating them before he came).

I do have a reason for hating Arsenal but its 100% inaccurate so dont know if that counts. I always associate them with boring football from the George Graham days.

Only team I have absolutely no basis for my dislike of is West Ham.

I wouldn't say I HATE any of them - but I don't really like most of the North East Clubs, and Liverpool.

And it always annoys me when people call QPR 'Rangers' - they are Queens Park Rangers or QPR. They aren't Rangers.

I wouldn't say I HATE any of them - but I don't really like most of the North East Clubs, and Liverpool.

And it always annoys me when people call QPR 'Rangers' - they are Queens Park Rangers or QPR. They aren't Rangers.

(tu)

I wouldn't say I HATE any of them - but I don't really like most of the North East Clubs.

Most of them? There's only fucking 3 of us.

Personally I have many reasons to dislike many clubs, but the one club I can't stand and don't know why is Crystal Palace. :anguish:

west ham

shite strip

shite team

shite ground

eastenders

harry redknapp looks like a dug, he first annoyed me when he was there

julian dicks and neil ruddock in the first team and they were still calling themselves a football academy

di canio

trevor brooking

casuals with book deals

In reply to 'English clubs you hate for no apparent reason'

It is apparent you have several reasons :pipe: