SKY Editing and Production Team

Adoniram

Yes that is who plays a very prominant role in the Producing and Editing of Scottish Footbal for SKY TV.

That is why we have the likes of Walker,Provan and McGuire in positions of influence.

That is why the highlights packages are edited as they are.

That is why the likes of Walker focus on the McGregor incident but sweep the Diamond one under the carpet.

Time ordinary fans asked questions of SKY and the role he plays in it all.

I don't really care about being accused of paranoia, the fact is that we get a raw deal, not just from Sky but most parts of the media. Let's stay with Sky though: yesterday, McCulloch was stamped on, and it looked questionable whether the player meant it or not, but it wasn't even mentioned.

Is there a Celtic clique on that channel?- Provan, Crocker, Walker, Maguire/Martin- you tell me.

So the question has to be asked why they didn't focus on it or even discuss it?

Do we want the media to airbrush our indiscretions away...no we don't.

If McGregor kicked out at an opponent then it merits discussion and if required then condemnation of his stupidity.

If others do the same then all we ask for is parity and honesty....two principles missing from many in the Scottish media.

He meant it, 100%. Astonished there isn't an 8-page thread on here about it, and people are instead focussing on the comparitively minor Diamond push on Weiss.

I'm sorry, I think he meant it as well, but did they show a replay worth looking at? They did with McGregor, I just didn't see enough of the McCulloch incident; from the little I saw it looked deliberate. I am seriously questioning whether continuing with Sky, yesterday I nearly turned the sound down, but like hearing the fans.

Someone here yesterday said they thought the commentator was one of the best around; could have fooled me.

The stamp on McCulloch was horrific.

Adoniram, I'm hardly surprised to hear this. I'd take a guess that his son was also on the editing team at Shitanta before that went tits up as well, because there's hardly any difference between them and Sky in terms of coverage.

I wouldn't piss on Walker or Crocker if they were on fire. And how I'd like them to be set alight......

I'm sorry, I think he meant it as well, but did they show a replay worth looking at? They did with McGregor, I just didn't see enough of the McCulloch incident; from the little I saw it looked deliberate. I am seriously questioning whether continuing with Sky, yesterday I nearly turned the sound down, but like hearing the fans.

Someone here yesterday said they though the commentator was one of the best around; could have fooled me.

I won't be but for various reasons...the main one being greedy incompetent chunts.

However i will not be giving any more money to a company that openly displays such negativity towards us adn i will bve writing to tell them so and that whilst McBungles son holds such a position of influence i will not remain a subscriber.

I will watch the football in my local from now on.

No question he meant it. When they showed a replay, all Walker could say was "he clipped him", or something similar. He is a prick of the highest order and should never be anywhere near a Rangers game.

It was strange, but I was listening to Walker saying 'he clipped him' and saw what looked like a deliberate stamp and took a double-take on my memory. Did they show it again, and with the detail of McGregor?- erm, no.

It was strange, but I was listening to Walker saying 'he clipped him' and saw what looked like a deliberate stamp and took a double-take on my memory. Did they show it again, and with the detail of McGregor?- erm, no.

It was a "little nip" according to that wanker....he deliberately raked his two feet down his back.One foot i would have said fair enough these things happen but to use two feet...nah sorry that was deliberate.

Can you imagine Lafferty had done that? Phone-ins etc. We have enemies in the media, and yet some say this, 'it's paranoia'. It's all very well the fan earlier saying he doesn't care, but when it effects the songs at Ibrox, and the way our players get vilified, then you have to question what is really going on. They don't like us, we don't care, yes that's true, but when it begins to drag the Club and the supporters down then we should care. Personally I don't listen to Radio stations with an agenda, nor read newspapers, so I will possibly do the same with Sky.

These companies, yes even the BBC(listeners and viewers figures are important to them), live in the market, and we should hurt them in the market by depriving them of custom; they will soon get the message.

Can you imagine Lafferty had done that? Phone-ins etc. We have enemies in the media, and yet when we say this it's 'paranoia'. It's all very well the fan earlier saying he doesn't care, but when it effects the songs at Ibrox, and the way our players get vilified, then you have to question what is really going on. They don't like us, we don't care, yes that's true, but when it begins to drag the Club and the supporters down then we should care. Personally I don't listen to Radio stations with an agenda, nor newspapers, so I will possibly do the same with Sky.

These companies, yes even the BBC(listeners and viewers figures are important to them), live in the market, and we should hurt them in the market by depriving them of custom; they will soon get the message.

That will never happen though if it only comes from the Internet.

Strong leadership at Ibrox would have nipped all these problems in the bud years ago but they chose to turn the other cheek.

Quite why they chose this particular course of action is open to debate but it clearly didn't work.

If any of these organisations were to be taken to task it would have to come from Bain or Murray to stand any chance of working.

That will never happen though if it only comes from the Internet.

Strong leadership at Ibrox would have nipped all these problems in the bud years ago but they chose to turn the other cheek.

Quite why they chose this particular course of action is open to debate but it clearly didn't work.

If any of these organisations were to be taken to task it would have to come from Bain or Murray to stand any chance of working.

That is something I agree with. This Club needs a Waddell, is Walter Smith such a man? - who knows. But reading and researching Mr Waddell's role at the Club makes you appreciate the rudderless leadership the Club has in these times currently. Murray is not a Rangers man, Lawrence Marlborough had an acute sense of the Club- he could afford to stand away because he knew Rangers didn't need a showman, the Club being bigger than that. Murray lacked and still lacks that and the Club has been poorer for it. That is twice the Club has taken a hit in the last decade, and Murray jumped ship on those occasions; equate that to 'the big Deedle' in our darkest hour- he got a state of the art stadium built, through time. A real Rangers man, something this Club lacks at the helm today.

I won't be but for various reasons...the main one being greedy incompetent chunts.

However i will not be giving any more money to a company that openly displays such negativity towards us adn i will bve writing to tell them so and that whilst McBungles son holds such a position of influence i will not remain a subscriber.

I will watch the football in my local from now on.

I have to say, I thought you'd have done that long ago. Its not exactly a new phenomenon,this biased coverage, although admittedly I didn't know McBungle had a son, never mind what his job was.

Why anyone gives money to a company that is strangling the life out of football (and contributing to Rangers troubles by financing our European rivals) is beyond me, but I'm not a subscriber to the mainstream school of thought so perhaps I'm missing something.

I have to say, I thought you'd have done that long ago. Its not exactly a new phenomenon,this biased coverage, although admittedly I didn't know McBungle had a son, never mind what his job was.

Why anyone gives money to a company that is strangling the life out of football (and contributing to Rangers troubles by financing our European rivals) is beyond me, but I'm not a subscriber to the mainstream school of thought so perhaps I'm missing something.

:craphead:

As a side issue three years ago Billy McNeil claimed Rangers were five, yes five, years behind Celtic, that still makes me laugh. In that time we have won Two League Titles, got to a European Final, won Two Scottish Cups and the same number of League Cups. How many years ahead of Celtic does that make us?!

I don't know about that, he could have a role in half time entertainment?

Maybe a bout of 'pro celebrity' boxing v Mike Tyson?

I'm going to take back the bit where i said "he should be nowhere near a Rangers game", and second your suggestion for a bit of halftime entertainment. Go get 'im Mike 10310.gif