SKY Editing and Production Team

Adoniram

I personally don't care that no-one likes us, that's their problem and I almost certainly don't like them either so fuck them.

What I DO care about, and what those who bury their heads in the sand and squeal about paranioa and not caring should learn to care about, is not just the lies that are perpetrated in the media, but the effects of those lies and the effects of the bias of media coverage.

If one of our players does something wrong, it is plastered all over the media, its is replayed a millions times - hell ok perhaps McGregor shouldn't have kicked out at the sheepshagging bastard but he didn't make contact and tbh it's really NOT that big a deal. Yet the sheep that stamped on McCulloch was a deliberate act that could have resulted in a serious injury and that is almost literally laughed off.

The penalty incident, not even a mention of the initial tackle on Weiss, the shove on him again laughed off, but oh wait lets focus on Naismith and make HIM out to be the bad guy in all this.

The tackle on Broadfoot, again laughed off as a nothing event. Yet we all now that if these events were reversed, it would be all over the media and the club would be getting dragged over the coals.

I don't really see why anyone either cant see that, or would be happy for that state of affairs to exist.