Wednesday night

RFC55

I can not wait for this game. I have a feeling it might just be like champions leauge games of old. Also after coming from 2 down against the sheep and winning i think the place will be buzzing. Bursa will be a decent side but i feel we can win and win comfortably IF we fly out the traps, the crowd going nuts and getting an early goal.

Last year we had loads of shite hanging over us regards takeovers, going bust on Tuesday etc, but this year we seem to be over the worse of it and we are playing well and scoring goals.

I do wish Jelavic could play as him and Miller look better than Boyd and Miller did last year, however i feel we should go with Miller and Beattie up top, however no matter the team Walter sends out ill be in full voice.

2-0 Rangers Davie Weir header and a Miller strike.

Into these cunts Rangers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sitting in the GEC, i cant wait either, will be my sons first visit to Ibrox. I hope the atmosphee is better than the last time i was there. From the online ticket centre it doesnt look like it wil be a sell out, i really hope its not as empty as last years C.L.

Im sitting in the GEC, i cant wait either, will be my sons first visit to Ibrox. I hope the atmosphee is better than the last time i was there. From the online ticket centre it doesnt look like it wil be a sell out, i really hope its not as empty as last years C.L.

Hope your son enjoys his first taste of ibrox.

Got my son and the wife going to there 1st cl game myself and the kid are in br3 and the wifes in bf3 am sure thats where the blue order sits am i right and do you think i should take her seat and she should take mine as its her 1st game .Hopefully we can get the 3 points then kick on from there WATP :)

Got my son and the wife going to there 1st cl game myself and the kid are in br3 and the wifes in bf3 am sure thats where the blue order sits am i right and do you think i should take her seat and she should take mine as its her 1st game .Hopefully we can get the 3 points then kick on from there WATP :)

nah m8 sorry to tell you but TBO sit in bf5 but should still be a lot louder there than it will in BR

and as for taking her ticket it depends u will get a better veiw from your seat but will be better atmosphere at hers enjoy the game W.A.T.P :craphead:

My first game was a Champions League game. After Wednesday night he will be Rangers for life.

My first game was a 1-0 home defeat to Aberdeen, way back in the early 80's. He already is Samuel, he has had every strip since hes been born, home, away and third kit, hes only 4, his favourite player is Kenny Miller, hes been to 1 away game, hes totally Rangers daft! Hes been on at me for ages to take him to Ibrox. My friend phoned me yesterday to say single match tickets were on sale for this Wednesday, and i told him to get them for us, before even checking the price. £64 for both of us, incredible money. Im sure he will love it, were just under the big screen in the corner, should be a good view of the match.

Thanks Samuel.

Individual tickets are now on sale for £38 (tu)

and this is the problem... the packages were on sale for £105 to public/£35 a game so why not sell at £36... might be £2 but that can be the difference from putting people off or not

That's why we sell them as a package. Buy all 3 and you get a wee discount. Buy just 2 and only go to 2 games, and we don't have anywhere near a full house for Wednesday.

package price should have been £80 for ST, £90 for public and £32 per game individual IMO anyway, nice ballance between what is good value and good money for the club. ATM we NEED a full house, but with prices too high, it just wont happen...