Wednesday night

RFC55

Just been lookin on the rangers site is it just me or does it look there is alot of tickets still to be sold a thought this would be a sell out or is it because its a so called small team in europe nothing beats a packed ibrox on european nights .

we (in reality) only have 3 CL games per season at ibrox, and this season COULD be the last of them for a while, so you'd think fans would want to see us in Europe for the (potentually) last time for a while!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

package price should have been £80 for ST, £90 for public and £32 per game individual IMO anyway, nice ballance between what is good value and good money for the club. ATM we NEED a full house, but with prices too high, it just wont happen...

I have to agree with you here, i have paid £64 for me and a 4 year old for this 1 match, its ridiculous. The club know most will pay it though.

Just been lookin on the rangers site is it just me or does it look there is alot of tickets still to be sold a thought this would be a sell out or is it because its a so called small team in europe nothing beats a packed ibrox on european nights .

It will be quite sad if its not full, Ibrox full and bouncing on a night match, you cannot beat it. Its an incredible experience.

The tickets are probably a tad too pricey, but its never put people off before. We had a full house against Barca and I'm sure tickets were £35 for that. I honestly don't know why people aren't buying tickets!

Imo it's more to do with the bigger financial picture, too many either losing jobs or worried about it. Crowds are down generally.

I've never seen the sheep stands so empty as yesterday for example. And our home crowds look to be down this eason.

The tickets are probably a tad too pricey, but its never put people off before. We had a full house against Barca and I'm sure tickets were £35 for that. I honestly don't know why people aren't buying tickets!

Being honest, you could charge £45 for against Man Utd and it would STILL be a full house, because its man utd with the big stars. Barca was the same. When its against "smaller" teams such as Bursa, the regular fans wont know who the hell the players are so not a big seller and thus fans wont spend over the odds for it, even if it IS a CL game

Being honest, you could charge £45 for against Man Utd and it would STILL be a full house, because its man utd with the big stars. Barca was the same. When its against "smaller" teams such as Bursa, the regular fans wont know who the hell the players are so not a big seller and thus fans wont spend over the odds for it, even if it IS a CL game

I am, im going to see my team. There is no excuse for it not being a full house, even if it is pricey, as you say, those fans not going, will be there when the big 2 come calling! Were not tehre to see the opposition, we are there to support OUR team.

Got my son and the wife going to there 1st cl game myself and the kid are in br3 and the wifes in bf3 am sure thats where the blue order sits am i right and do you think i should take her seat and she should take mine as its her 1st game .Hopefully we can get the 3 points then kick on from there WATP :)

I'm in bf3 so keep the wife there :wink:

and this is the problem... the packages were on sale for £105 to public/£35 a game so why not sell at £36... might be £2 but that can be the difference from putting people off or not

£23 for a concession mate.

I got my tickets for £14 a game so cant complain at that and thats cheap as fuck.