Wednesday night

RFC55

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday can't come quick enough for me really looking forward to it, hopefully a full house even though I highly doubt it :disappointment: as long as its fuller than it was last year it will be an improvement. For me nothing beats going to see the bears under the lights on a cold night, nothing like a good sing song to warm you up :crabflute: :crabflute:

Thats another point Deanow i bought the 3 match package the year of Inter, Porto and brataslava and never got a ticket for the Villareal game which is pretty baws.

I also bought the 3 match package like i do every year & couldn't get a ticket for the Villareal game as it didn't go to a public sale.

I got a phone call from the ticket centre 2 days before the game offering me 1 as I had purchased the package. :D

So any spares after ST sales must go into the lotto machine for the loyal fans - keeps the glory hunters out!

:uk:

It's a strange one. Last week the availability was restricted to BR corners and CD corners with a few seats dotted around in other parts. But having just looked now there's a batch available in GR4 (must be corporate returns from sponsors) and loads of availability in most of BR CR1 and other parts of the ground.

A shite show by the "support" to be honest. Ah well, sometimes it's better to have quality of supporters rather than numbers.

Strange indeed. The stadium looked to be filling up quite nicely when i checked the site yesterday but had a quick look just there & sections that were previously full now appear to be available again.

I hope that a massive ticketing error has occured & they have sold every seat twice..........and we have 100,000 crammed into ibrox..................

...........too far!

Can't tell you what other British teams charge. But I bought the Partizan Belgrade 3 match package for the equivalent of £80. Tickets for league games are usually £4 though so quite a bit of hike. For league games outside the derby they're lucky if they get 7,000. So the glory hunters have come out big style for the CL as they had 60,000 trying to buy the 30,000 available. Here's hoping they pump Arsenal tomorrow night :)

If you sell 42,000 x 38.00 = 1,596,000 pounds

If you sell 50,000 x 28.00 = 1,400,000 pounds

Difference = 196,000 pounds lost if you sell more seats at 28 quid. you will probably end up selling more than 42,000 on the night too.

If the MU and Valencia games are a sell out Rangers will take in appx. 50,000 x 38 = 1.9m from each of them plus the appx 1.6m from the Bursa game at the gate = 5.4m + money from TV = 3 x 2m = 6m that gives them 11.4m + prize money + advertising, programs, etc. = a total of 12m - 13m pounds. That should help the debt although there will be expenses too.

If you sell 42,000 x 38.00 = 1,596,000 pounds

If you sell 50,000 x 28.00 = 1,400,000 pounds

Difference = 196,000 pounds lost if you sell more seats at 28 quid. you will probably end up selling more than 42,000 on the night too.

If the MU and Valencia games are a sell out Rangers will take in appx. 50,000 x 38 = 1.9m from each of them plus the appx 1.6m from the Bursa game at the gate = 5.4m + money from TV = 3 x 2m = 6m that gives them 11.4m + prize money + advertising, programs, etc. = a total of 12m - 13m pounds. That should help the debt although there will be expenses too.

I think £14million is the minimum that will be made from Europe, and thats without gaining any points, 335k for a draw, 750k for a win. Our difference in turover with Champions League football last year was almost £17million and we only got a few points. There is clearly money to be made from Europe, and im so glad we are there. Imagine what we could do as a club if we didnt have interest, old transfer fees and debt to repay every year, we could do very well for ourselves. A small note on your figures, we dont sell 42000 or 50000 at full price, you have concessions and child tickets in there too which makes it slightly less, but your overall total is sound, that is a minimum we will get. Happy days.