Are we a better team without Kris Boyd?

disgruntled_bear

I think we are... No more are we carrying anybody, every player is putting a shift in and the results speaks for themselves.

Kris Boyd for all his predatory instincts, lowered our expectations of what a Striker should do and offer to the cause, Jelevic in his short time here has shown what a Striker is expected to do and it's about time.

Kenny Miller is also benefiting from not having to play two roles.

Lets see at the end of the season, Boyd for all his faults played his part in two title winning seasons. Perhaps i'm being too small minded there but i don't think the performances have been an awful lot better this season, the last 20 minutes against Dundee Utd and the second half yesterday aside.

But what must be said is that Jelavic looks a very good replacement and may even turn out to be better, he and Miller looks to be a great partnership already.

Yes we dont miss him at all :jelavic: is 20 times the player Boyd will ever be

Every cloud has a silver lining as the saying goes, as I have said in another thread, Boyd is half a stone away from being a non-league player.He could be superb if he really tried tho.

Imo yes we are a better team, however mostly due to having a proper winger and Naismith upping his game and Davis in the middle, not as simple as because Boyds not in it

Naismith game has improved, due to him having a striker that can hold the ball up and pass the ball back to him.

I honestly believe that last year, with Boyd in our team we wouldn't of made that comback yesterday.

Of course there are alot of other factors Weiss, Davis in the middle and Naismith playing brilliantly.

But it really does seem like a weight off our team, and Millers shoulders.

I will never diss Boyd's goals, but his workrate and attitude was very poor.