Fleck

WaltersGotStyle

Not had a chance to see how he's playing this season, He looked enthusiastic against Clyde before his hamstring went ping. I'd hope that he'd be able to start staking a claim at some point, he should play a part with having a small squad he has a great chance to make it. He will never be able to live up to the Scottish Wayne Rooney tag though laugh.gif

I don't think he will feature on a regular basis, but you never know. It's a long hard season, so if he get's himself fit, then there is a chance.

IMO, John Fleck is a decent young player, nothing more, and the hype surrounding him at one point was pretty embarrassing. Although I will judge him once he's fully fit, playing consistantly and given a run in his proper position.

I think Kyle Hutton has a better chance of breaking through.

Can see him being utilized more in the cup games when he is back fit and fighting for a place, possibly giving Davis the chance to have a rest, apart from that would only expect him to be on the subs bench, and no disrespect to him, but who would you drop to accommodate him?

I don't think he will feature on a regular basis, but you never know. It's a long hard season, so if he get's himself fit, then there is a chance.

IMO, John Fleck is a decent young player, nothing more, and the hype surrounding him at one point was pretty embarrassing. Although I will judge him once he's fully fit, playing consistantly and given a run in his proper position.

Agree with this, but for future development would like to see Hutton and Fleck partner each other in the middle of midfield.

i hope so, would like to the likes of fleck, ness, hutton and wylde to break through and build a team around them. That way we won't have dip in the transfer market so much and spend more on a better qualty player when we do al a jelavic.

I don't want us to have to go down the present celtic route.

i hope so, would like to the likes of fleck, ness, hutton and wylde to break through and build a team around them. That way we won't have dip in the transfer market so much and spend more on a better qualty player when we do al a jelavic.

I don't want us to have to go down the present celtic route.

What grow tattie fields, shag our sisters, claim benefits and play with young boys? <cr>:craphead:

I agree.

The couple of times I've seen him play in his natural position he done well. Looked like he could do a job but he's turned in poor/annonymous performances more often. I think people think he's some sort of little messiah, he's not.

But, he's still very young and deserves a run of games in his proper position before we can make any serious judgement on him.

I have always thought he would be great in behind 2 strikers, not as a cm tho. I think he can create something from nothing. Hope he gets chance with hutton to play together, see what type of partnership they could form

i can also see him on left in a front three like the chelsea system but then you need the width from the fullback. Papac aint no Ashley Cole though.

I think Kyle Hutton has more chance and I hope he gets a break

Fleck is good and will be there for sure though but not as a regular starter by any means...then again its gonna be a long hard season and injuries are already starting to take their toll ie Davis..