The football phone ins

I know some fans hate the phone ins, and i know some couldnt care less about them but the fact remains, there are several on our airwaves nightly and like it or not, thousands of people listen to them. I have a few questiosn to ask, if you dont mind.

Does anyone know Tommy from Doncaster? Phones RR, pretty often, but not often enough. He is my favourite, i think hes excellent and speaks very very well on our behalf.

Does anyone know Ford who used to call RR?

Does anyone know James from Drumchapel who calls RR pretty often?

Those are the 3 most prominent callers for our side on that show, pretty poor considering how many calls they take and how many fans we have out there.

I dont think i can name any Rangers fans who call Radio Clyde as most of their callers are Celtic fans for some reason, maybe its the fact that 90% of their nightly panel is made up of Celtic minded pundits, im not sure, but its still compelling listening. I dont know why i do it, but i try not to miss a show. Anyway, i would like to think we have some intelligent Bears phoning up tonight fighting our corner regards to this cover up by Sky and BBC RE the assault on McCulloch and why it was covered up, as far as i can remember NO ACTION was taken against D Young so that means, retrospective punishment can be and should be dished out. The BBC highlights were a disgrace and the comments by Andy Walker about all incidents in the game were shocking.

The Stokes assault was successfully brushed under the carpet and forgot about, the same should not be allowed to happen here. The Juarez dive was ignored by the media and Ki Sung Yung assault on the Inverness player which was a blatant red card as admitted by several Celtic fans was also ignored by the ref, media and phone ins.

How much did he get ? mellow.gif

Think it was around 33/1 for 3-0 that night.

He used to get slagged on the bus as the night he foned in to tell them on the radio he said he was from Knightswood, which is a more upmarket area next to the Drum haha.

So we used to give him pelters on the bus for it.

Think it was around 33/1 for 3-0 that night.

He used to get slagged on the bus as the night he foned in to tell them on the radio he said he was from Knightswood, which is a more upmarket area next to the Drum haha.

So we used to give him pelters on the bus for it.

Then he laughed at you's with his few hundred quid ? laugh.gif

well, i put a fiver on at tote's down in clydebank that night, i got 15/1 just to win. Still got the coupon smile.gif

Fs was that not HT/FT? We wernt even 15/1 with the main bookies to beat Man u at OT. We were 12/1 to beat Barca in the nou camp aswell iirc

Fs was that not HT/FT? We wernt even 15/1 with the main bookies to beat Man u at OT. We were 12/1 to beat Barca in the nou camp aswell iirc

nope, just straight-out win. I didn't really expect to see the fiver back if im brutally honest, i only done it because i went for a bevy with a tim and dreamed that i could flog 2 things of hurt in his face.

TBH though Tote give really good odds, but they're pricks when you go to collect :wanker: if willy hill was open when i went i'd have jumped in there.

Never listen to Radio Cattolica and never will.

How any Rangers fan can listen to that Station is beyond me.

Jimmy Gordon didn't call it Radio Clyde by sheer co-incidence

I listen to it, but i do know what i am getting myself into and what im in for when i listen, any point made by any Rangers fan is brushed aside, ignored and/or not taken any further. What annoys me is the Rangers fans who do phone, dont even stick up for themselves, they just take what Delahunt, Duffy, Keevins, Walker, Guidi or whoever say and leave it at that. I cannot understand why any Rangers could or would ask any of those i named for advise on OUR club anyay, its not as if he/she will get an honest answer. Jim Duffy is probably the worst, he does not even try to hide his love for Celtic in any way, hes a shite pundit and if he was a bluenose would be unemployed.

I listen to it, but i do know what i am getting myself into and what im in for when i listen, any point made by any Rangers fan is brushed aside, ignored and/or not taken any further. What annoys me is the Rangers fans who do phone, dont even stick up for themselves, they just take what Delahunt, Duffy, Keevins, Walker, Guidi or whoever say and leave it at that. I cannot understand why any Rangers could or would ask any of those i named for advise on OUR club anyay, its not as if he/she will get an honest answer. Jim Duffy is probably the worst, he does not even try to hide his love for Celtic in any way, hes a shite pundit and if he was a bluenose would be unemployed.

After reading that i can only shake my head in disbelief.

Can you help me understand then? Why shake your head?

You have admitted they are biased.You have outlined why and the imbalance the Rangers fans receive.

So why continue to fund..yes fund..a radio station who openly and brazenly "support" the Green and Grey of this city?

Real radio is just a joke tbh. Used to listen to clyde1. As its a football phone in and they at least talk football. Real radio is just a rabble of carry on and hardly talk about football. Both pish now

I prefer Clyde One.

Real Radio has too many laughs, competitions and adverts.

You have admitted they are biased.You have outlined why and the imbalance the Rangers fans receive.

So why continue to fund..yes fund..a radio station who openly and brazenly "support" the Green and Grey of this city?

In what way do i fund them? I dont buy into their adverts, i dont call them, i dont even believe them, i only listen to hear if any decent Bears are phoning in with important points on our club. I think im with you, i kind of know what you mean, ive already said i dont know why i listen, its my daily fix of football i suppose even if it is minimal about our club. I live, breath and love Rangers 24/7, if i thought my actions would make Radio Clyde change then i would do something, but i dont believe they will. Short of buying over the station and sacking all those who hate our club i dont know what else to do, is just listening to them that bad? I dont believe any of their Lawwell Propaganda anyway.

I have to agree with the other guys too, RR is a joke, i wish Tommy from Doncaster would take on the guys from Radio Clyde, but im not sure his honesty and passion would be allowed on that station.