How much longer do you think it will be until...

1st_Jan_1994

If they do it just before the Celtic game, then surely, any shreds of credibility they have with some people will be lost forever.

Probably. But remember what happened when we got leaflet about the famine song before a game v Dundee United at Ibrox. The full stadium sung it so they should know anything they do is going to have the completely opposite effect.

They never done anything after we sang it against Hibs last October did they?

Ermm, no. But I don't think that's the way it works (or you can name any amounts of occasions)

Generally it's after a prolonged spell of it aswell as attention getting brought to it.

I think it's magic it's back. It's really picking up pace and making games ten fold more enjoyable. :crabflute:

These songs only become sectarian when the tims start losing.

If we gub them in the first OF game it will become an issue again.

Like when we bet them 4-2 and the main story was the famine song ? sleep1.gif

I actually can't wait for the game next month thought just knowing it's gong to be sung.smile.gif

Ermm, no. But I don't think that's the way it works (or you can name any amounts of occasions)

Generally it's after a prolonged spell of it aswell as attention getting brought to it.

I think it's magic it's back. It's really picking up pace and making games ten fold more enjoyable. :crabflute:

Us v Inverness was first game of season 2 seasons ago, it was brought up then, they sang worse at same stadium this year, NOT a mention. Agenda?