How much longer do you think it will be until...

1st_Jan_1994

Shut up.

Also threads like these. :anguish: We moan when we are getting slated now we are trying to guess when we are going to get slated :anguish:

What the fucks wrong with the thread? it's a genuine enough question. They released a statement towards the end of last saying telling the fans to cut it out - now I'm saying I wonder when they are going to be arseholes and have their little dig again.

Us v Inverness was first game of season 2 seasons ago, it was brought up then, they sang worse at same stadium this year, NOT a mention. Agenda?

I'm with you on that. Said it on here a couple of weeks ago too.

We got slaughtered in the front page of the newspapers, then 3 years on, their first game of the season, same ground, same sorts of songs (obviously when it comes to them, I mean) and not one thing said.

I'm not paranoid and don't believe the media are as against us as some, but that got me wondering. It's fair to say I've started looking at some of the media in a different light as a result.

These songs only become sectarian when the tims start losing.

If we gub them in the first OF game it will become an issue again.

This was the case with the so called 'Famine Song', it was sung at Parkhead when they beat us 3-2 at the end of the 2007/08 and there wasn't a peep, fast forward a few months, we hammer them 4-2 at their midden, the song is sung again, then what do we have? front and back pages of the papers, BBC Reporting Scotland giving us karaoke style captions with the lyrics and claims of 'anti-Irish racism' :rolleyes:

I for one am sick of their little game and I will sing whatever the fuck I want to

This was the case with the so called 'Famine Song', it was sung at Parkhead when they beat us 3-2 at the end of the 2007/08 and there wasn't a peep, fast forward a few months, we hammer them 4-2 at their midden, the song is sung again, then what do we have? front and back pages of the papers, BBC Reporting Scotland giving us karaoke style captions with the lyrics and claims of 'anti-Irish racism' :rolleyes:

I for one am sick of their little game and I will sing whatever the fuck I want to

I actually remember 'why don't you go home' coming up on the screen of the news like a karaoke laugh.giflaugh.gif

The IRA is a sectarian bunch of cunts and Septic fans get te sing that pish with no repercussions. So fuck What they say, Sing away!I still believe it's Murray banning the songs so it doesn't bring unwanted attention te the club so he can get top dollar for the Gers. He's lost the plot and forgot what makes Rangers a class act, The fans. With out us he's broke (as would be the club unfortunately) so he should show some respect where respect is due. Once again fellow bluenose's SING AWAY! :crabflute::clap::uk::21:

i used to say we should not be singing this but frankly if the t*rriers can sing whatever they want without sanction how could i justify that sentiment.

we should just tell anyone who wants us to stop that we will consider it when the tarrters are treated the same way.

... they shouldn't need to do that - it should not be getting sung! EO

Odd that you feel Rangers fans dont deserve the same freedom of speech as the editor of The Scotsman...

You called us 'petty' for seeking parity from the media. And here you are condoning the outlawing of a Rangers song, while the tinks get free reign to sing their wee ditties glorifying terrorists.

Surely if they can dish it out they must expect to get it back?

A spineless excuse for a Rangers fan or an undercover tim? Place your bets lads, place your bets.