Littlewoods?

BaZa

well shit

trouble i have is i bought my neice her 1st rangers top last year at JJB in scotland but i had to wait 3 hours for shirt printing and i had to get my train back to england within the hour, the guy told me to take my receipt and shirt to any JJB and they will print on it for me, when i took it to a shop in England the cunts said they cant do it cos its the SPL they only done EPL , i was fuming considering the shop in question never sold Rangers tops but always had the scums hanging up

guess ill just need to get it and send it up the road to my cousins get her to get it printed

well shit

trouble i have is i bought my neice her 1st rangers top last year at JJB in scotland but i had to wait 3 hours for shirt printing and i had to get my train back to england within the hour, the guy told me to take my receipt and shirt to any JJB and they will print on it for me, when i took it to a shop in England the cunts said they cant do it cos its the SPL they only done EPL , i was fuming considering the shop in question never sold Rangers tops but always had the scums hanging up

guess ill just need to get it and send it up the road to my cousins get her to get it printed

SportsDirect also do shirt printing but I don't know if the English shops will have SPL letters either and I don't know if you can do it online.

well shit

Thats strange we were told our kit is availible in JJB stores throughout the UK, they should have had SPL letters. I would contact the club and get them to get on the case.

Thats strange we were told our kit is availible in JJB stores throughout the UK, they should have had SPL letters. I would contact the club and get them to get on the case.

i never thought about it, ive been to peterborough and cambridge had the same shit in both shops i just get mines from the Rangers website now , well apart from this time cos im skint so littlewoods wins :(

The letters fucked me right off tho considering we have that JJB deal i couldnt understand it myself

i never thought about it, ive been to peterborough and cambridge had the same shit in both shops i just get mines from the Rangers website now , well apart from this time cos im skint so littlewoods wins :(

The letters fucked me right off tho considering we have that JJB deal i couldnt understand it myself

Yeah, thats not good enough Baza, i would definitely contact the club and make your feelings known and find out how you or they can get it fixed. Sad to hear. Were bigger than that and should be better than that.

SportsDirect also do shirt printing but I don't know if the English shops will have SPL letters either and I don't know if you can do it online.

Sports Direct don't do shirt prints, used to work there and its only the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc that have name prints already on them when they got delivered to the store.

Don't think Littlewoods do it, probably be best on the Rangers on JJB website

Is thre not a way you can buy the SPL letters online and get JJB to print them down England?

Perhaps there is the mrs ordered me the 3rd kit today and also got me the 2nd one for a suprise :crabflute:

i get them in 2 days so i will go back to JJB at the weekend and try again and see what happens, i dont think i should be going through that hassle tho considering the apparent JJB deal with Rangers, id be better getting them from the Rangers site itself but like i said to skint to pay upfront atm. trouble with the shop is the cunts always sell the scums top ive prolly only seen 2 Rangers tops in it in 6-7 years

Perhaps there is the mrs ordered me the 3rd kit today and also got me the 2nd one for a suprise :crabflute:

i get them in 2 days so i will go back to JJB at the weekend and try again and see what happens, i dont think i should be going through that hassle tho considering the apparent JJB deal with Rangers, id be better getting them from the Rangers site itself but like i said to skint to pay upfront atm. trouble with the shop is the cunts always sell the scums top ive prolly only seen 2 Rangers tops in it in 6-7 years

She's a keeper :sherlock: