Subway on Wednesday

warden90

Never got the subway from Ibrox before so just a quick question...how long roughly would it take to get from Ibrox to the city centre after game?

Planning on catching the 23:00 megabus from Glasgow if there's no seats left on my local bus.

Never got the subway from Ibrox before so just a quick question...how long roughly would it take to get from Ibrox to the city centre after game?

Planning on catching the 23:00 megabus from Glasgow if there's no seats left on my local bus.

your better walking to govan.

the q can take a long time to go down. and if it's raining and freezing,it seems longer.

I don't actually know my way about Glasgow though. :disappointment:

Simple,

Walk into city and cross river then go right and walk along riverside until you come to Jamaica St. just after big choo choo bridge, turn left and walk up there to Renfrew St. and turn right, bus station is about 400yds on left, can't miss it.

Or else follow fans into city centre and ask, and BTW, Glasgow is safer at night than Montrose.

:lol:

Cup game last week I was back at queen street for 10pm train and that is staying to the end. It was quiet though last week but think you will be fine for 11pm. Takes about 40mins to walk back to queen street and won't be nice if it is raining.

Hi mate

I am doing the exact same thing as you and i normally get to the bus station before half 10 so you will be okay for your bus, im sure.

Here is a wee map ive just made up for you - orange line takes you to govan subway (10 min walk max) other line is for to walk to bus station.

map4warden90.jpg