Jelavic and Miller - season's goal haul

nvager

So far I believe they have scored 14 goals between them after 6 or 7 games. (Around that mark anyway.)

By the end of the season just how many will they likely notch between them in all competitions, provided they both stay reasonably healthy and neither is sold in January?

My guess is 40 goals between them.

I have a feeling Kenny could hit 30 goals this season and maybe break Larssons record if he stays injury free.

I could see around 50+ for them.

Jelavic 20+ and Miller 30+.

That would be fucking brilliant. 2 Rangers players breaking his record.

2 scottish players aswell.

50 is more than realistic. I think now that the play on the park is really comin together, miller and jelly formulating their partnership. So good to see jelly comin short for the flick ons and kenny in behind, rather than kenny coming short last season. Naisy and weiss are really starting to get going down the flanks, dayvo and big jig had the sheep under control for the most part. I think the well game and caley we could see flattering score lines a la arabs game. Can't see kenny not grabbing a brace at every home game now til may!

I hope im wrong but i just don't see our two main strikers being injury free all season,obv we will have to wait and see but if miller got over 15 and so did jela and we won the league not one supporter in here would moan at that...so not to fussed would be nice to see both get 30 each but it won't go that way! :clap:

Enough to make sure we are top of the league come May.

I think KM going through a season injury free will be a miracle once the grounds become wet and heavy, but I hope I'm wrong.

If he stays injury free, I can see Kenny getting around the 30-40 mark in all competitions and Jelavic getting about 20-25, which considering he should only get better as he beds in, should be a good tally for him in his 1st season.

Kenny started 27 League games last season + 4subs and got 20 goals, so he is half way to that tally already...long may it continue

I am excited by the Miller / Jelavic partnership. Both are pacey and strong and for now both seem very clinical too. The crux of the matter will be the service they receive from midfield and that relies a lot on Weiss, Naismith and Davis.

All in all I am very optimistic about this season.