Why do we hate the dons more than celtic

bluenose4life

I know there was the durrant incident but why do Aberdeen fans hate rangers fans and vice versa?!

Im one of those bears who keeps banter as banter and "hatrid" for inside the stadium, but i know theres plenty out there who hate. What kicked it all off?

And would you say we hate them more than the tims?

I knwo tehres lots of shit right now with them singing about the ibrox disaster but im sure we did not have such a heated rivalry for the 100 years or so...

Because their fans are scum.

Football aside, my hatred for F*nians is on a whole different scale.

I don't have sheepshagging mates, nor do I have tim mates. I'm not interested in either. I hate them both.

Petty? maybe. Ashamed? No fucken chance, fuck the two of them.

I know there was the durrant incident but why do Aberdeen fans hate rangers fans and vice versa?!

Im one of those bears who keeps banter as banter and "hatrid" for inside the stadium, but i know theres plenty out there who hate. What kicked it all off?

And would you say we hate them more than the tims?

I knwo tehres lots of shit right now with them singing about the ibrox disaster but im sure we did not have such a heated rivalry for the 100 years or so...

think its somethin to do with when alex ferguson was the manager up there, no sure tho

oh and i would say most of us hate the tims more, well i do anyway!

They hate us, but in reality, most of us couldn't give a flying fuck about Aberdeen, any more than we do about Stenhousmuir, which enrages them even more as their frustration grows and cannot be properly vented due to their team being shit. Its a cosy little arrangement and I for one enjoy it.

The hatred comes from them. They are extremely jealous of us. I know a couple of Aberdeen fans and going by them they would rather see the tims win the league before we did .

I know of one sheepshagger who would happily see themselves lose to Celtic if it meant a Celtic win would relegate the sheepfuckers but it cost us the SPL title.

(need to do away with the split, but it's all hypothetical anyhow. Tims will never have to go there for a win for the league.)

They hate us, but in reality, most of us couldn't give a flying fuck about Aberdeen, any more than we do about Stenhousmuir, which enrages them even more as their frustration grows and cannot be properly vented due to their team being shit. Its a cosy little arrangement and I for one enjoy it.

More or less sums it up.

I hate C**tic with a burning passion and on old firm days its about a million times worse. But when we're up at pittodrie and I hear their scummy fans singing about Ian Durrant and the Ibrox disaster it makes me go mad and for the 90 minutes that we're playing them I definitely hate them more, if we lose up there then I hate them more than the tims for the rest of that day but if we win I'm happy and just go back to despising anything C**tic.

I hate aberdeen more than Celtic because with Aberdeen they bring geography into it. Alot of them just don't like the fact that they aren't the "spoke about city" and take it that bit further. No offence to any Aberdonian Rangers fans.

I hate Celtic, but with them, it has logic, and i like to hate celtic because they are my team's main(own) rivals.

I hate Celtic as a club more than I hate Aberdeen but there is a section of the Aberdeen support that IMO is just as bad as the Tims. Over the years I've met plenty of Celtic fans that are alright to have a bit of banter with. Any Aberdeen fan I've met are just fuckin scum who despise our club more than they love their own

Go up to Aberdeen on matchday. It's not just the fans that hate you, it's the police, the people, everyone.

I don't hate them more than Celt*c as they aren't worth it.

I got pulled to the side by grampians finest on the way to the ground because I said to my mate I hope we fuck these sheep shagging bastards. <cr>

I was told to remember where I was? I knew where I was, sheep shagging land.

I got pulled to the side by grampians finest on the way to the ground because I said to my mate I hope we fuck these sheep shagging bastards. <cr>

I was told to remember where I was? I knew where I was, sheep shagging land.

Doesn't suprise me, they are bitter bitter people.