Sky 3D

Lando

Not sure if it has already been posted, but I saw this announcement from Scotland National Team news from Facebook:

Scotland v Spain will be the first live international match available in the home on 3D. Sky 3D arrives in UK homes on Friday, October 1.

http://www.sky.com/shop/3d/home/?DCMP=ilc-aa1_Jan10_3d

Some things don't need to be in 3D.

Football is one!

until you see it in your home, you cant say that. Ive had the preview channel for the last month, seen the champ league final (replay) in 3d last week and tbh its well worth it! andymc10 not that long tbh, it was'nt out when i was there in January (tu)

until you see it in your home, you cant say that. Ive had the preview channel for the last month, seen the champ league final (replay) in 3d last week and tbh its well worth it! andymc10 not that long tbh, it was'nt out when i was there in January (tu)

I've seen 3D football a couple of times now and it's done nothing for me.

I've seen 3D football a couple of times now and it's done nothing for me.

aye in the pub on a passive glasses (cheap throwaway glasses). Get it with Active (£60 a pair), in ur home and you will see a better difference (tu)

aye in the pub on a passive glasses (cheap throwaway glasses). Get it with Active (£60 a pair), in ur home and you will see a better difference (tu)

Not in a pub, no.

A few of the shops (Sony Centres especially) are doing demonstrations with the decent glasses and I just didn't really get a kick from it.

Not in a pub, no.

A few of the shops (Sony Centres especially) are doing demonstrations with the decent glasses and I just didn't really get a kick from it.

Do you wear glasses? Not being funny with that because i know if you do, it could effect it. Rugby is another in 3d thats amazing. Its like HD tbh, some people like it, some dont get it - usually those who dont get HD either dont have it plugged in to HDMI cable, dont have it on a HD channel or are blind lol.

From my opinion, its worth it - it doesnt cost anything extra from sky aswell (tu)

Are you punting 3D for Sky Bluenose? :lol:

Seen it in the pub a few times, and its great when they use a close up camera/touch line, but from the higher viewing it doesn't seem as good. Definetly worth nipping down the pub for , specialy when u have the glasses from the cinema lying about!

Are you punting 3D for Sky Bluenose? :lol:

Seen it in the pub a few times, and its great when they use a close up camera/touch line, but from the higher viewing it doesn't seem as good. Definetly worth nipping down the pub for , specialy when u have the glasses from the cinema lying about!

haha no, i just love it. Many people that have seen it in a pub wont get the full quality of waht you get at home with active glasses instead of passive like in a pub. High viewing up is better with active (tu)

odeon use passive. Am i the only one who has 3D TV with Sky HD 3D at home? I dont know if its because its setup the way i have but 3D to me is amazing for sport. Some shops set it up with basic settings...