Away end for Bursaspor.

Fergie1873

If the Scum buy the tickets they will be the only ones in hoops. The coach doesn't want te stir us up by wearing them so they're wearin Ajax style tops. LOL They don't even want anything te do with the septic disease. lol

If the Scum buy the tickets they will be the only ones in hoops. The coach doesn't want te stir us up by wearing them so they're wearin Ajax style tops. LOL They don't even want anything te do with the septic disease. lol

Aye, I heard that on the radio that Bursa have decided against wearing the green and white hoops.

whats the ajax style.? and it is still green n white though.

heres the strips.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bursaspor

They will also get an allocation in the club deck roughly section 4, Maybe 100 - 150 people usually. I hated it when they done it but an glad I have moved seat.

I'll be in CD4. Can't usually see those away fans but can hear them now and then. We'll just have to drown them out :crabflute:

It's a bit strange sticking them up there when they could easily expand the corner away section by 100 seats or so. I remember there being quite a bit of tension during one recent game in particular - I think it may have been Panathinaikos in 2008.