14 straight SPL wins for Celtic...

McWeedy

...and it has counted for fuck all!! Season was already over last year and we've matched them while scoring more goals this year.

Usually a run like that in a season will win you the league but they have gained no advantage what so ever. They must be raging!

If 2nd in the league, out of the Scottish cup and out of Europe is what they achieve during their best spell, I can't wait until they hit a rough patch.

:lol:

And why did lemon won the Clydesdale Bank manager of the month award for September after another three SPL victories extended his winning run to six out of six and kept Celtic behind their Old Firm rivals at the top of the table only on goals scored.

So hes eecond best with less goals scored but wins it ffs what a joke.

And why did lemon won the Clydesdale Bank manager of the month award for September after another three SPL victories extended his winning run to six out of six and kept Celtic behind their Old Firm rivals at the top of the table only on goals scored.

So hes eecond best with less goals scored but wins it ffs what a joke.

got to say i was very surprised at this as well. especially with the praise walter got after his old trafford masterclass

Figures in any walk of life can be deceiving especially in football. Lennon has them winning and has added a bit of steel and tenacity to their mentality after the hilarious efforts by Mowbray, but they have still got to be tested by a team that can really put the pressure on them for 90+ minutes,especially away from the piggery.

Let's see how their foreign "superstars" react to fucking freezing conditions in the middle of winter in some god forsaken half empty stadium with the rain pelting down and the wind howling that hard it would blow a dog off its chain!

The only player that for me who is good enough to handle it when things get dodgy is big Majstorovic at the back....I was stunned when they signed him from AEK,because I saw him play in the Sydney tournament and he was a stand out.

Just because they are putting a decent run together doesn't mean they will end up as champions...Look at season 1995-96 when Celtic under Tommy Burns lost the League to us by 4 points, in which I think they only lost one game in the whole season and amassed a monster total of 83 points, which would normally have seen them romp the league by a country mile.

We have been there and done that....Lemmon has still to prove he has what it takes.