Fifa 11 Clubs (PS3)

fog

Scored a goal kind of like that on Clubs last night but it wasn't in the highlights :anguish:

That was a cracking goal.

The wee dragback was lovely, you could hear the oppo moaning about it on their microphones.

Last night was superb. We beat five of those teams into submission in the first half I think, so many D/Cs :lol:

I was one of the first members of the original RMFC though Braggy, can't be slagging.

I just prefer the style of play at the Lang, I just get to kick people out of the road. Although we were playing one team last night that were so bad that I actually scored!

I was one of the first members of the original RMFC though Braggy, can't be slagging.

I just prefer the style of play at the Lang, I just get to kick people out of the road. Although we were playing one team last night that were so bad that I actually scored!

I think I fit better into Craiglang's style aswell tbh. When we attack, we attack in numbers. Very hard for the opposition to deal with that. We are also great on the counter attack.

Was that the goal you scored at the backpost? That was a great flowing move :drool:

Aye mate, that was the one. Saw the ball in coming a mile off, so I thought I'd make a rare backpost dash.

Not even mentioned my through-ball in that game where the oppo disconnected directly after it, was trying not to have myself :lol:

Whats been going on here?

Have we had players being tapped up?

I think as club chairman I'm going to report this to Fifa :sherlock:

Braggy as 2nd Club Manager is also welcome to join the complaint board :crabflute: