Fifa 11 Clubs (PS3)

fog

We'd be better off playing you when we have Papa and Gaz because they're our two CM players and they're both top class at it.

I played the holding role tonight in the absence of Papa. I'm better in an attacking role where I can run your lot ragged.

Cappa, I have set myself to striker because it's the quickest way of getting achievements up when you're playing offline.

I don't think my actual stats get affected when I play CM/DM for the 'Lang though, do they?

Good point actually, I never thought of that. Another quick way is downloading/creating a team full of 1 rated players and just absolutely shagging them offline. :lol:

I doubt it affects your stats in an actual match, should be fine.

We'd be better off playing you when we have Papa and Gaz because they're our two CM players and they're both top class at it.

I played the holding role tonight in the absence of Papa. I'm better in an attacking role where I can run your lot ragged.

I'll be keeping you out easily.

Were you running around time wasting with the goalkeeper? :ph34r::lol:

Aye, 90th minute, just came back from 2-1 down, so thought i'd do a wee lap of my 6 yard box. doh

Thing is, every time i've tested it out you get like a mad forcefield stopping you! <cr>:lol:

Cappa, I have set myself to striker because it's the quickest way of getting achievements up when you're playing offline.

I don't think my actual stats get affected when I play CM/DM for the 'Lang though, do they?

Your stats changed based on what position you are playing, when you change from a CM to a Striker, things like Finishing will go up and Long Pass/Short pass will go down but only by a small amount if you have gotten those skills up through accomplishments anyway... you will find that if you went defender all your tackling stats go up further too at the expense of things like crossing and ball control, if you go back to CM/DM your stats will revert to what they were before you changed (unless you got new accomplishments of course)

Got two match winning assists in my first two games for Craiglang FC, one of em in the 89th minute and set up two in that 5-3 thriller :praise:

Would probably have had a goal too :rolleyes: