Fifa 11 Clubs (PS3)

fog

Me n Braggy had some good games last night, that team was going donkeys when we went 2-1 up after I scored from an incredibly tight angle outside the box after, shoulda heard one of em over the mic lol, ended up winning 6-3

The guys still not came to fix my internet. Hopefully he'll come on Monday!

Whats wrong with it, if it is because it keeps disconnecting you then maybe it,s the frequency settings of your modem or the channel settings on your router, happened to me a few times and all i had to to was reset the downstream frequency or change the channel settings, are you on Virgin Media? you can actually do this yourself without contacting them !!!

Any1 coming on?

Cant get on for the wee man lol , he's addicted to Black Ops and he's doing no bad at it (better than me, we'll that wouldn't be hard as i've only played it a few times and now at level 10 ) !!!

Will be on tomorrow after the Gers game !!!

Whats wrong with it, if it is because it keeps disconnecting you then maybe it,s the frequency settings of your modem or the channel settings on your router, happened to me a few times and all i had to to was reset the downstream frequency or change the channel settings, are you on Virgin Media? you can actually do this yourself without contacting them !!!

Fuck knows whats wrong with it, but it's getting fixed tomorrow.