Is the match on tv.

georgethebearlogan

Last year there was some excuse for not showing in that ITV forgot to ask UEFA for dispensation for STV to show our CL games so what's the excuse this year ?

I heard STV had a set budget for buying Scottish shows and sporting events but only spent 50% or less two years ago since they air mostly ITV bought shows. ITV were cost cutting and said they were reducing the budget by x amount and STV refused. They both couldn't make an agreement on a budget so ITV decided that they would no longer a set Scottish budget and all shows would be from ITV's budget thus fucking us.

I heard STV had a set budget for buying Scottish shows and sporting events but only spent 50% or less two years ago since they air mostly ITV bought shows. ITV were cost cutting and said they were reducing the budget by x amount and STV refused. They both couldn't make an agreement on a budget so ITV decided that they would no longer a set Scottish budget and all shows would be from ITV's budget thus fucking us.

So the only game on council tv will be when Man Utd come to Ibrox.

You can purchase a stream from UEFA for £5 here or view a poor quality free one...

Just like last season, you are unable to watch Champions League games live through Rangers.TV overseas. I was planning on watching it online via Sky Sports at a rip-off 19 Euro only to find out that you cannot view it on a Mac. Fingers crossed for a good stream, which remains online for 90 minutes.