just announced 5-4-1 tonight

weedurranty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Rangers web page says 5-4-1. I don't get it. Why would we play it safe against the weakest of our opponents? was hoping fer a 4-3-3 with the possibility of resortin te the 4-5-1. No such luck. Hope I'm provin wrong and we win but at this rate we're lookin at another draw.

I hope everyone remembers what the Champions League is for Rangers this year - cash machine. Nothing more, nothing less. Sure it would be good to play well and play attacking football at home. Just remember where the club is at just now. Guaranteed money in the bank. Priority is the weekend.

Cue the sack Walter comments in about 2 n half hours

I hope everyone remembers what the Champions League is for Rangers this year - cash machine. Nothing more, nothing less. Sure it would be good to play well and play attacking football at home. Just remember where the club is at just now. Guaranteed money in the bank. Priority is the weekend.

Cue the sack Walter comments in about 2 n half hours

Um yeah, guaranteed cash in the bank, so we might as well actually try to win. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

I have nothing but respect for the wattenaccio but not against the least of our opponents at home.

i never said that.. im saying this may be our best opportunity to win

And also our best opportunity to fast track our way out by losing.

I'm surprised and disappointed at 5-4-1 but I'll hold judgement until after the game.

In Walter we trust :s

I would suggest they are a better team than us, if we got a result it will be a good achievement.

Dont agree with the 4 5 1 formation though

if we get beaten tonight or draw its probably because we are the worst team in the group.

that doesnt mean we have to finish bottom mind you.