Bus & Tickets to Valencis Nov 2nd !

costablancabear

HI I AM RUNNING THE BUS FROM QUESADA TO BENIMAR LOYAL THEN CATRAL AND TO THE AIRPORT AND VALENCIA RETURN - IT'S ABOUT A 2-3 HOUR JOURNEY - BUS COSTS 55 EURO --5 FOR JOINING MY NEW GLOBALGERS.COM SITE....................................

I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO VALENCIA TOMORROW TO GET TICKETS FOR THE BUS BEARS AND THEN WHEN SOLD I WILL BE SELLING ANY SPARE - SO PLEASE EMAIL ME on pablo76watters@msn.com or call 663427170 - no time wasters please and only those willing to pay for tickets beforehand and a deposit on bus will be considered - cheers WATP

LETS GET TO THE LAST 16 THIS SEASON BEARS !!!!

Unfortunately I can't make this game due to work, no way out of it or it would have been Quesada that I would have been staying at. Have spent a lot of time there in the past - it's not often you see it mentioned as people tend to head to Benidorm, Torrevieja, Guardamar etc.

What's your local, the Pirates?

Unfortunately I can't make this game due to work, no way out of it or it would have been Quesada that I would have been staying at. Have spent a lot of time there in the past - it's not often you see it mentioned as people tend to head to Benidorm, Torrevieja, Guardamar etc.

What's your local, the Pirates?

Corner Flag Inn - Benimar - The CBLRSC'Benimar' Division

use to be Bar Med but its about 45 mins away then it was the Cube with Grant and if you know the area then you will know what happened there LOL

Anyway any interest please get in touch today, Friday, Saturday so I can sort things and get back to you early next week cheers WATP