To the fans that bothered to show up tonight

GOAT

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for not being able to afford it. I was meant to be going but it became clear my dad who works himself into the ground couldn't give me the tickets. I'll go when I can.

I remember against Parma when the goalkeeper was getting treatment and taking up a fair bit of time seing lilliam thuram having a rest with his hands on his knees waiting to take a throw in and watching ibrox rock and I realy mean the place was fuckin bouncin

another time seing mols in the centre circle in one game waiting to kick off second half and he done a 360 degree turn watching ibrox rocking you could see with his expresion he was just amazed.

Ibrox has a long way to go to get back to that type of atmosphere again

If you cant make it cause work/money/travel fair enough but im sure Man United be a sell out

Maybe money and the opposition go hand in hand?

All this 'I'm a better fan than you' because I go to all the games is one lot of shite, especially nowadays, priorities come into play more now than than they ever have financially for most folk, if a guy can only afford one game at an elevated entrance fee then so be it.

At no time does he deserve people on the internet questioning why.

Answer this, if you could only afford one game, what game would be your preference to attend?

I remember against Parma when the goalkeeper was getting treatment and taking up a fair bit of time seing lilliam thuram having a rest with his hands on his knees waiting to take a throw in and watching ibrox rock and I realy mean the place was fuckin bouncin

another time seing mols in the centre circle in one game waiting to kick off second half and he done a 360 degree turn watching ibrox rocking you could see with his expresion he was just amazed.

spot on m8

Sorry mate, tried ma best :craphead:

Maybe money and the opposition go hand in hand?

All this 'I'm a better fan than you' because I go to all the games is one lot of shite, especially nowadays, priorities come into play more now than than they ever have financially for most folk, if a guy can only afford one game at an elevated entrance fee then so be it.

At no time does he deserve people on the internet questioning why.

Answer this, if you could only afford one game, what game would be your preference to attend?

Tbh when I went to Barca game that was bawz 0-0, Stuttgart was the better.

Sorry mate, tried ma best :craphead:

I tried my best the night asswell mate, disny help when you only have yer mate sitting next tae ye within my radius, empty seats infront,behind and to the right of me and that was in season ticket section, fair enough times are hard regarding £££ and I'm lucky made itmaself as am skint but as yer man is saying.....these seats will no doubt be filled come man utd

FFS we had a far better turnout this evening than what we had in any of our 3 CL games last year and we still have ppl unhappy.

Especially some on those going on about it were not even at the game (call the kettle black)

Tonight we have just won our first CL game in 3yrs with a great atmosphere, get a grip and stop moaning.

The price of the game does not appeal to everyone remember we are still coming out of a recession FFS and possibly a lot of those who still hold a ST can't afford the £100 for the CL on top if lost a job

Not talking bout myself as I was in CF1 and was one of the best nights I have had in years

I think you all know full well im not taking about the ones with real reasons, im talking about the ones who couldnt be arsed, but will be arsed for man utd.

I know what you mean; on the online ticket stadium view my section in CD was sold out apart from 1 seat but my row and the row behind was half empty.In other sections there were empty spaces as well so a lot of people who had bought the 3 match package decided not to attend this game.So they missed out on a very rare win in europe but presumably will be excited enough to see Man Utd players at Ibrox and will make the effort to trot along.

Yes well done to ALL bears the night for making it a great night.

The only point am trying to get across is that for the younger ones and the ones not fortunate to have been there on the nights I described is that.... Tonights atmosphere although it was good CAN be better and believe me if you young yins havnt witnessed it yet it's fuckin special

Well done, you mad a cracking atmosphere of it.

To the rest, im sorry it wasnt a glamour tie against man utd.

nice of you you to think of me mate.

as a season ticket holder who works nightshirt I cannot make midweek games no matter who we play

but don't let that affect your judgement if you think your such a better supporter than me keep telling the whole world I'm sure somebody believes you

Just home was in the main stand rear and thought the fans were good tonight. By the way I was only there because I met someone with a ticket they didn't want to go to waste other wise I'd have been watching in the pub nursing a pint. My finances are no-one else's business but my own, but to call into question my (and others) loyalty because I couldn't afford a ticket is out of order!

Fuck off and stop the moaning great atmosphere great result Broomloan was full and bouncing(thank you whoever bought my ST seat in Govan). I was in BF4 never seen a spare seat in the whole Broomloan dunno about BR tho.

BUILD MY GALLOWS BUILD THEM HIGH