To the fans that bothered to show up tonight

GOAT

In a way Im the opposite of what GOAT is talking about here. I went last night, but don't go to every league game. The reason is, I could have shelled out on a season ticket this year, but I couldn't afford it plus the travel from England every 2 weeks, so I had to prioritise, and decided to spend money on the 3-match CL package. I will then pick and choose which domestic matches I get to, my next one is ICT in October, then god knows what after that.

My point is, money is tight for a lot of us, for a variety of reasons, so I can understand people looking at the fixtures and prioritising which games to go to. Some people would rather spend £35 on the Man Utd game than the Bursaspor game. I can understand that completely. Maybe when Im not a scrounging student and have a real job, I'll afford the season ticket I've always wanted.

Once again, this post is not aimed at you.

I'll say it once again, if you have money troubles, family commitments, travel problems e.t.c, then I have no problems with that and respect that.

If you never showed up because you couldn't be bothered, that's the ones I have a problem with.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic