Kirk Broadfoot

Webby82

What can be said about Kirk.

Second game running in the CL the man has been immense. Was playing more like a left winger at times and the knockdown for Naismith was weighted perfectly.

Keep it up I say!! Well Done Kirky (tu)

He has been near faultless (only watched first 20 mins back this am and lost possession sloppily in first 10) in CL. Really like him playin at LWB. Haven't enjoyed his performances that much yet in domestic fixtures. If he is going to defend I want the crosses cut out. If he's going to attack I want him to train specifically on crossing. I haven't seen a good one yet this season. Needs to be worked on. But last night I was impressed as I was when he played at OT

I thought he played well last night also - as he did against Man U - again at left back - what i couldn't get my head round was his performance at LB v Dunfermline in the league cup - The Dunfermline winger tore the big man "a new one" every time he went near him. However, Keep "livin' the dream" Kirky boy - you are achieving something the rest of us supporterts can only dream about!

There are 2 great mysteries in this world.

1) What happened before the Big Bang?

2) Why does Big Kirk play so well in Europe?

I think #1 will be resolved before #2.

Great shift by the big man though... Fantastic focus for the header to Naismith.

(tu)

I think in this formation he seems to play with a bit more freedom and less pressure. He knows if he gets forward he has Papac who goes across and covers him and he has McCulloch/Edu to drop in front of the back four and make it a 5 again.

He has played well in the two CL games so far. The problem's start when he plays in the SPL.

I think in this formation he seems to play with a bit more freedom and less pressure. He knows if he gets forward he has Papac who goes across and covers him and he has McCulloch/Edu to drop in front of the back four and make it a 5 again.

He has played well in the two CL games so far. The problem's start when he plays in the SPL.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. And vice-versa, I saw Kirk covering for Sasa on a few occasions as well.

I thought he played well last night also - as he did against Man U - again at left back - what i couldn't get my head round was his performance at LB v Dunfermline in the league cup - The Dunfermline winger tore the big man "a new one" every time he went near him. However, Keep "livin' the dream" Kirky boy - you are achieving something the rest of us supporterts can only dream about!

Obviously the big-man only deems to perform when there is platform suitably grandiose to display his unique ability. Cl and internationals are the great mans staples these days.