***The Official Hearts v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We deserved the win and thankfully we got it.

Great to see Naismith on top form. His final ball today could have been better, but when he was driving at the Hearts defence, he was causing them lots of problems.

Literally a heart stopping game! What a great finish by Naismith. I have not been his biggest fan after last season, but he has been brilliant this season. Maybe he has now "arrived". Looks like it anyway.

What team spirit. A fantastic gutty show by the team. Did us all proud.

Great start to a weekend!

Dont know whats better, 2-1 last minute or that F*nian rat bastard burley squirming on his rotten hole FUCK THE POPE

burley this week, walker last week :craphead:? fucking get it up them.

That's why we're Champions. Never give up.. ever.

Totally deserved that. (But a wee thanks to Kevin Kyle)

Another great result. Second favourite part (after the winning goal) was Walter, Ally and co going absolutely mental after Naisy scored

Literally a heart stopping game! What a great finish by Naismith. I have not been his biggest fan after last season, but he has been brilliant this season. Maybe he has now "arrived". Looks like it anyway.

I thought their shoes were nice too.

But we will NOT get the praise we are due though "nvager" but if it was them we would see it all over the papers etc WATP THATS WHY WE ARE CHAMPIONS :crabflute:

WOW! I've just stopped running around the room. My flat mate thinks I'm fucking nuts :lol:

That's why we are champions! But my heart can't take this each week.

Still a few things to work on, but I'm glad of 3 points after a tough champs league game.