***The Official Hearts v The Champions Thread***

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few pages ago, i said you know things are bad when the fans want Lafferty to come on, well, ive never been so happy to be proven wrong in my life! Way too silence your doubters big man, MON THE ULSTER GAZELLE!

Literally a heart stopping game! What a great finish by Naismith. I have not been his biggest fan after last season, but he has been brilliant this season. Maybe he has now "arrived". Looks like it anyway.

What team spirit. A fantastic gutty show by the team. Did us all proud.

Great start to a weekend!

That's why we're Champions. Never give up.. ever.

Totally deserved that. (But a wee thanks to Kevin Kyle)

Another great result. Second favourite part (after the winning goal) was Walter, Ally and co going absolutely mental after Naisy scored

Literally a heart stopping game! What a great finish by Naismith. I have not been his biggest fan after last season, but he has been brilliant this season. Maybe he has now "arrived". Looks like it anyway.

I thought their shoes were nice too.

But we will NOT get the praise we are due though "nvager" but if it was them we would see it all over the papers etc WATP THATS WHY WE ARE CHAMPIONS :crabflute: