***The Official Hearts v The Champions Thread***

Muff

There's so much there I disagree with mate.

We will agree to disagree, but Walter will play Webster in place of Bougherra tommorow, if he's out and I'm glad.

Fair enough. Everyone has a different viewpoint/opinion (tu)

But it won't matter because Bougherra will be fit for tomorrow.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts could be without Suso Santana, David Templeton and Stephen Elliott.

While Lee Wallace, Andrew Driver and Marius Zaliukas are out.

I hope he's out, he'd do some damage down the wing.

LEE McCULLOCH and Kirk Broadfoot miss Rangers' visit to Tynecastle forcing boss Walter Smith in to two changes.

The Scotland pair are the only absentees from the midweek victory over Bursaspor with Nikica Jelavic and Vladimir Weiss taking their places.

McCulloch is suffering from a hip injury while Broadfoot was a doubt ahead of the match after collecting a knock to his foot.

Smith will revert to a 4-4-2 on the return to SPL business as the Light Blues seek a seventh straight win at the start of the league campaign.

With Broadfoot dropping out the back four will have a familiar look to it with Steven Whittaker and Sasa Papac on the flanks and Davie Weir partnering Madjid Bougherra in the middle.

Mo Edu will fill McCulloch's role in the centre of the park alongside Steven Davis, with Weiss taking the left flank and Wednesday's goal scorer Steven Naismith on the right.

Jelavic returns to partner 10 goal Kenny Miller as the SPL's Player of the Month looks to score in his seventh consecutive outing.

Rangers: McGregor; Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac; Naismith, Davis, Edu, Weiss; Jelavic, Miller.

Subs: Alexander, Webster, Foster, Lafferty, Hutton, Wylde, Little.

From official site.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20101002/scotland-stars-miss-hearts-clash_2254024_2172360

Whittaker does not deserve to be dropped, he is our best right back choice. I hope Weiss and Jelavic are back in and i think Broadfoot and maybe Edu may miss out to accomodate them. Unless Bougherra fails his fitness test. Its hard to second guess Walter when we actually have choices to change the team around a bit, its good.

Rangers: McGregor; Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac; Naismith, Davis, Edu, Weiss; Jelavic, Miller.

Subs: Alexander, Webster, Foster, Lafferty, Hutton, Wylde, Little.

Hearts: Kello; C.Thomson, Barr, Mrowiec, Bouzid, Obua; Black, Jonsson, Skacel; Kyle, C.Elliot.

Subs: Balogh, Palazuelos, Suso, Templeton, Stevenson, Glen, J.Thomson.

Ridiculous time for a ko. Anyway, looking forward to this match,big Lee will be missed but I still see a victory 2-1 The Gers. Bring it on

Agree 100% about the ko, m8. It's only 6.30 am here in the States - way too much pain for a Saturday morning. But...follow, we will. :21: