***The Official Hearts v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kenny Miller will have a real shitty on if he's not selected...In fact, I'll guarantee it, so he will join Jalavic up front.

It wouldn't surprise me if Broadfoot was in at R/B instead of Whittaker along with Weir,Bougherra and Papac.

The midfield will probably line up with Weiss,McCulloch,Davis and either Naismith/Lafferty

As far as I know, we don't have any serious injuries for this game,so we should manage to win by 2 clear goals, although I'd settle for a 1-0 win so soon after the Bursaspor game....That's a fucking disgrace by the SPL regards timing of fixtures.

That Hearts team is pish. Only got 2 players who are capable of hurting us, which is a big change from years gone by.

0-3 to the People.

C'mon Rangers :praise::D

Aye, they are bollocks.

At least 2-0 to the Champs today.

I think Kenny Miller will have a real shitty on if he's not selected...In fact, I'll guarantee it, so he will join Jalavic up front.

It wouldn't surprise me if Broadfoot was in at R/B instead of Whittaker along with Weir,Bougherra and Papac.

The midfield will probably line up with Weiss,McCulloch,Davis and either Naismith/Lafferty

As far as I know, we don't have any serious injuries for this game,so we should manage to win by 2 clear goals, although I'd settle for a 1-0 win so soon after the Bursaspor game....That's a fucking disgrace by the SPL regards timing of fixtures.

we already know the team mate, mcculloch and broadfoot are out, edu and davis in the middle, weiss starts on the left and naismith on the right :craphead:

Full teams for folk who haven't seen them:

Rangers: McGregor; Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac; Naismith, Davis, Edu, Weiss; Jelavic, Miller.

Subs: Alexander, Webster, Foster, Lafferty, Hutton, Wylde, Little.

Hearts: Kello; C.Thomson, Barr, Mrowiec, Bouzid, Obua; Black, Jonsson, Skacel; Kyle, C.Elliot.

Subs: Balogh, Palazuelos, Suso, Templeton, Stevenson, Glen, J.Thomson.

after Weiss' interview just there.. i think we could talk him into staying beyond his loan period :sherlock:

So do i, if we're successful this year, Super Ally will have funds to improve the team again, Weiss would be a good addition, he wont make it at City and he wont be leaving for silly money, i think around £3/4million mark could get him. We should have first refusal, if City want to sell and if the loan was negotiated correctly. He would be a great permanent signing.