Valencia and Manchester United tickets

Ranjam1873

I phoned Ibrox this morning and got package for both games .When i phoned i was asked how much tickets do you want? Managed to get three seats together for both games in Copland rear. Didnt think there would be so much tickets left .

I was bothered about it not being a sell out before last night... but now apart from money to the club I couldn't give two fucks. The bears that had ibrox rocking last night will have it rocking for the next two aswell.. no matter how many people want to come along to see the bigger teams

I was bothered about it not being a sell out before last night... but now apart from money to the club I couldn't give two fucks. The bears that had ibrox rocking last night will have it rocking for the next two aswell.. no matter how many people want to come along to see the bigger teams

I hope that wasnt meant as a go at me for not going to last nights game.I had work commitments that i couldnt change. But yes i will be there supporting the club as i did in Manchester and will do again in Valencia .

Im not saying yourone of the guys that does this but why is it always when people have ''work commitments'' before the game against the shit teams and then when the big game comes along they can make it without trouble. annoys the hell outta me

Im not saying yourone of the guys that does this but why is it always when people have ''work commitments'' before the game against the shit teams and then when the big game comes along they can make it without trouble. annoys the hell outta me

I used to work weekends but would use up holidays so i could watch or go to old firm games problem with that?

Maybe because it's an easier choice to take a day off for a Valencia or ManU game, than Bursaspor ?

I used to work weekends but would use up holidays so i could watch or go to old firm games problem with that?

Maybe because it's an easier choice to take a day off for a Valencia or ManU game, than Bursaspor ?

Aye because im sure everyone has those problems.

THE ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE MANCHESTER UNITED

– GET A 2 MATCH PACKAGE!

Rangers v Valencia – Wed 20 Oct

Rangers v Manchester United – Wed 24 Nov

Steven Naismith was the Champions League hero for Rangers last night as his first-half strike earned the Light Blues a terrific 1-0 win over Turkish title-holders Bursaspor at Ibrox.

Walter Smith's men, who earned a 0-0 draw at Manchester Utd in their opening Euro game, sit joint top of the group with Manchester United on four points with two games against Valencia coming up - first at Ibrox then in Spain.

Commenting last night, Naismith said: "It's a great night; it doesn't get much better than scoring the winner in a Champions League match at Ibrox. We knew we would have to put in a disciplined performance to get the result we wanted and that's what we did. Hopefully we can win when Valencia come here but we know that we will need another very disciplined performance."

The only way to guarantee your seat for Manchester Utd - get a Champions League 2 match package and experience the electrifying atmosphere of European nights at Ibrox! Two match package prices - Adults £76, Concessions £59, Kids £50.

Ibrox was bouncing last night, brilliant atmosphere. :clap:

I'll be surprised if most of these tickets aren't snapped up before the games against Valencia and United after last night's result and performance!

PS - New to the Forum, been roaming the Bears Den as a guest for a while and decided to join today! Looks like a brilliant forum! :D WATP! :21:

Ibrox was bouncing last night, brilliant atmosphere. :clap:

I'll be surprised if most of these tickets aren't snapped up before the games against Valencia and United after last night's result and performance!

PS - New to the Forum, been roaming the Bears Den as a guest for a while and decided to join today! Looks like a brilliant forum! :D WATP! :21:

Welcome mate (tu):cheers:

Both these games are on the nights I get back onshore, no chance of making Ibrox in time :(

I hope that wasnt meant as a go at me for not going to last nights game.I had work commitments that i couldnt change. But yes i will be there supporting the club as i did in Manchester and will do again in Valencia .

No it wasn't a dig at you.. I'm just saying I would of been worried about the atmosphere of a not full stadium.. but after last night I have no worries...

P.s You can buy me a beer in valencia :) lol