We are having a minutes silence v Celtic. for the ibrox disaster.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to celebrate the life and achievments of a football player, then there may be a case for a round of applause as a fitting tribute.

But to even suggest this could be appropriate to remember supporters who died tragically would be nothing short of an insult to their memory and Rangers would not entertain this.

If those idiots want to boo, whistle, shout remarks during this, then let them, we are fully aware that they cannot respect the dead, they will be shown up yet again for what they are, brainwashed scumbags.. and they have the brass to label us scotlands shame. :wanker:

heard a disgusting rumour today the greenbrigade will be taking 66 blow up dolls to ibrox and throw them down the stairs during the silence.does anyone believe they would stoop so low?

why not they ruind the silence 20 years ago.

their scum and scum is as scum does.

though, if a minority of celtic supporters, and lets be fair, it'd be a small moronic minority decided to start heckling, booing, or whatever, it doesnt mean rangers fans need to start shouting back during the minute silence. Normally the more sensible among the tic fans will see fit to shut up the dickheads that cant respect the minute silence

we do our bit by paying respect

I am sure all the Sellik supporters will respect the minutes silence, after all they were affected by the disaster as well. To be honest I have never heard any Timolloy singing any songs or indeed saying anything disrespectful about it.... Unlike the mutton molestors up north, who bring it up at every opportunity.

heard a disgusting rumour today the greenbrigade will be taking 66 blow up dolls to ibrox and throw them down the stairs during the silence.does anyone believe they would stoop so low?

The only disgusting thing here is your post.

They have no plans whatsoever for anything of the sort.

I am sure all the Sellik supporters will respect the minutes silence, after all they were affected by the disaster as well. To be honest I have never heard any Timolloy singing any songs or indeed saying anything disrespectful about it.... Unlike the mutton molestors up north, who bring it up at every opportunity.

No, the Celtic fans just get prints on the back of their strips mocking our dead!

I'm glad they are having a minute's silence. Like others said, it's important that we stay quiet if they disrupt it. My papa was there that day and lost his best friend. The bus from our village never went back, and neither did my papa. The people who lost their lives deserve nothing other than the respect of a silence.

It was humiliating when our fans reacted back, I was embarrassed, they were just as bad as the tims.

This. They were just as bad. The minute silence should be observed by everyone and i think it will be. If some break it then it must be ignored by the Rangers fans until its over. Anyway we should be conserning ourselves with what is a very important occasion for Rangers Football Club and Glasgow and not what others do.

I would hope the silence would be respected but it only takes one idiot to start.

Silence at matches always gets the hairs on your neck stand out and is emotional but this

is for those who tragically died and for the grieving families.

if us and them could follow the example set by man u and man city fans 2 seasons back where the banter and rivalry stopped for 1 minute and everyone stood silent and remembered! held scarfs aloft and just paid respects,that would be ideal but with it just being after new year and alot of people bevvied up i just cant see it happening esspicially comin from the creatures who will inhabit the broomloan stand that day!