When We Play Valencia Away

I hope he's got his Travel Club card ready to collect his ticket from the hotel/portakabin.

:lol: He would be one of the few players/ex-players i know that would stand in a queue for something like that if he owned a Travel Card.

I can mind he was standing in the queue to get into the piggery and a big chap hoisted hm onto his shoulders for a sing song :crab:

:lol: He would be one of the few players/ex-players i know that would stand in a queue for something like that if he owned a Travel Card.

I can mind he was standing in the queue to get into the piggery and a big chap hoisted hm onto his shoulders for a sing song :crab:

That's my big pal. Just wrote a letter to him last night. He's away for 2 years if you catch my drift. :(

Can we not get nacho back at the club in some capacity later on he would be like mark hately

a great ambassador for the club in some role

I would have in as a player still left too early - legend for me with colin stein 21.gif

Said he hopes to be with the fans in this interview :21:

''So yes, it hurts to be away from all of that but one thing I can say for sure is I'll always be a Rangers supporter and I hope to be with them for the match in Valencia.

''It would be good to get the chance to celebrate another big European result with them as they still feel like a family to me.''

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/world-football/2010/09/22/injury-hell-for-nacho-novo-rules-him-out-of-dream-nou-camp-appearance-86908-22579025/

Thats why this club is so special that former players want to come back and remember the fans and the club .

We all know nacho is different from alot of ex - players is that his badge kissing was genuine and not plastic

and when he talked off the pitch he did so as a fan and not as a robotic player giving out the normal answers.

He put up with different managers didnt get a game didnt moan and when given the chance gave 100%

even when he was bad .

Theres only one nacho novo if he played agianst valencia we wouldnt be worrying .