Valencia away

markybear

I've been talking to a man utd fan regarding tickets in Valencia. He pointed to the fact that 'tooled up algerians' where starting fights with the man utd fans.

I'll post the replys he showed me

1, just got back now. Did everyone have a good time?

2, Despite taking an absolute thrashing off a load of tooled up Algerians on the Tuesday night I thought it was class. Feeling the pace now though, might get back on the ale...

3, we were just on the main when a load of them (algerians) mingled in with us and started smacking us with all types of *****. A few of us decided to go back and have another go. We just got another kicking! Apparenly they've killed a couple of lads there this year.

4, They were ******* ruthless, they come on that strip like ninjas, dont notice them coming then they have you surrounded and then when its over they disappear again. The local dibble seem let them do what they want as well

5, Quality trip dispite getting a right kickin by our Algerian friends

Now I don't quite understand why algerians' have the run of Valencia, maybe someone could explain that to me but it sounds like they gave the man utd fans a right going over going by some of they posts.

Just thought I'd post this to give all the travellers a heeds up on the Algerian issue. I hate the thought of us fans getting bad press due to the behaviour of other groups

I'll post the ticket info ( man utd posts) in the Valencia Indy thread

Same thing happened to a load of Rangers fans in Malaga before the Seville game.

Loads of crazy Algerians/Muslims stormed a bar and started attacking them. They gave as good as they got as they hospitalised a few of them but the lad that was telling me, he was attacked and woke up on a bed next to one of them in a hospital and to be fair to the Algerian he refused to grass despite the Spanish police getting putting pressure on him to do so.

Might be a bullshit story, but the guy that told me the story, outside the Seville stadium was an older guy and his story was backed up by a few others, so I tend to believe him.

Same thing happened to a load of Rangers fans in Malaga before the Seville game.

Loads of crazy Algerians/Muslims stormed a bar and started attacking them. They gave as good as they got as they hospitalised a few of them but the lad that was telling

me, he was attacked and woke up on a bed next to one of them in a hospital and to be fair to the Algerian he refused to grass despite the Spanish police getting putting pressure on him to do so.

Might be a bullshit story, but the guy that told me the story, outside the Seville stadium was an older guy and his story

was backed up by a few others, so I tend to believe him.

Was it for money (did they try and rob them) of was it just for kicks and giggles John?

Was it for money (did they try and rob them) of was it just for kicks and giggles John?

It was unprovoked, apparently.

Some of them were wearing Rangers shirts and polo shirts with the embroidered poppy on it, the old guy reckoned they might have took exception to that, with them being Muslims - but my guess is they just wanted a fight.

It was unprovoked, apparently.

Some of them were wearing Rangers shirts and polo shirts with the embroidered poppy on it, the old guy reckoned they might have took exception to that, with them being Muslims - but my guess is they just wanted a fight.

Strange ppl in this world

As mentioned above there are alot of immigrants from north africa in spain.. Being muslims, sadly there is alot of bad feeling towards Britain / America, when British fans roll into town they may see it as a chance to have a go.. As i will be in Valencia.. Come on then you cunts :box: lol nah..

They worship Bougie, when i was in tunisia last year, (muslim neighbours to algeria) there were a lot of Rangers tops on the locals! I was surprised.

When I was in benidorm during the summer , we had good banter with lots of algerian boys who were always in the main bit. Everytime I had my Rangers top on they were shouting 'follow follow' come on the Rangers and talking about Bougherra. They started lots of fights with English boys but.

When I was in benidorm during the summer , we had good banter with lots of algerian boys who were always in the main bit. Everytime I had my Rangers top on they were shouting 'follow follow' come on the Rangers and talking about Bougherra. They started lots of fights with English boys but.

ahh well theres the problem, the english,no cunt likes them.

i don't have a problem with england or the people,but alot of foreign people hate them.

There's a lot of North Africans in Spain- perhaps a reason for the 'Algerian hooligans'.

This is really strange,I think that there is a misunderstanding ...

There's an Algerian player in Valencia club called "Sofiane Feghouli".

Sofiane+Feghouli+Aston+Villa+v+valencia+20rboNrTzfcl.jpg

38129_136675196354776_105898956099067_245143_5971878_n.jpg

Sofiane+Feghouli+Aston+Villa+v+valencia+6_xA4270LZ4l.jpg