Tommorrow at 11am

Railcard

see when u get to edinburgh how can you get to the ground?

Get off at Haymarket, turn left at the taxi rank (stay on the left hand side) and walk down the road for 5 minutes or so until you get to the Roseburn pub. Sharp left at that and you will see the supporters buses lined up along the street or at the very least police cones (depending on what time) follow that road all the way round and it takes you to the stadium.

Mister c's route is a lot easier mate

Aye that's easier, but your right in all the Hearts crowds and that. Hundreds of them.

I like the Jambo's and I've never had a problem, but if I was new to the area I'd take my route for a piece of mind if I was a bit nervous or unsure of the area.

If you know any Hearts fans then on Mister C's route, go into Robbo's bar. Great atmosphere in there.

Was in there with Hearts casuals the day we beat Hearts 4-0 (Averladze x2, Lovenkrands x2) about 7 years ago and all the Hearts fans in there were singing "NO SURRENDER TO THE IRA - SCUM"

Was brilliant.

Robertsons is a shit hole and rough as fuck, I wouldnt go in there on my own let along with colours on and a Glaswegian accent.

I didn't have colours on, but obviously the accent wasn't a problem and I couldn't been made more welcome. There was good banter.