FIFA 11

Scott-RFC

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen nothing wrong with first touches, in fact some of them are simply sublime the way it takes the ball out the air... Get through on goal with space in front of you and fast players will be able to run free, its a lot harder to just run through players which I think is what EA are trying to improve on

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Still annoys me the way you can be clear of the defence, but for Terry to catch Messi.

And playing advantage for it to be called back 10 seconds later.

And players lack of ability to play the ball 1st time, its as if it doesn't respond.

Still annoys me the way you can be clear of the defence, but for Terry to catch Messi.

And players lack of ability to play the ball 1st time, its as if it doesn't respond.

Aye, or as what happend in my career mode, Steven Craigan out pacing Kenny Miller :anguish:

I hate the fact I can't break free from defenders, finding it very difficult to do so. Also, I need to get used to the power bar for passing, consistently under hitting them.

Cracking game though, but for some reason I am hopeless controlling Jelavic. Got a hat trick in one game and that's all he has mustered up.