• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games played: 39

Wins: 26

Draws: 1

Losses: 12

Whenever I go to penalties it's an automatic loss, even though I'm used to them from WC 2010. Why does everybody, including myself, put their penalties to the left? :lol:

I put them up high and just a bit to the left or right of the keeper, works 95% of the time.

I'm now becoming a come back king

Played a German guy, he was Bayern, I went Man City, he stormed into a 2-0 lead, I pegged him back 2-2. Then he had Van Bommel sent off, then Tevez popped up to score the winner :h34rt:

Then played a Spanish guy who went Hercules, I went Gers. I was all over the place at the start, he was winning 2-0, then a Kenny Miller rocket before half time gave me a chance. Jelavic headed in after half time 3-2, then Jelavic scored again to make it 3-3. 2nd half of extra time, VLADIMIR WEISS!!!!!

I'm now becoming a come back king

Played a German guy, he was Bayern, I went Man City, he stormed into a 2-0 lead, I pegged him back 2-2. Then he had Van Bommel sent off, then Tevez popped up to score the winner :h34rt:

Then played a Spanish guy who went Hercules, I went Gers. I was all over the place at the start, he was winning 2-0, then a Kenny Miller rocket before half time gave me a chance. Jelavic headed in after half time 3-2, then Jelavic scored again to make it 3-3. 2nd half of extra time, VLADIMIR WEISS!!!!!

I've made a few as well smile.gif

Was getting beat 2-0 after 15 mins and won 5-2 biggrin.gif

I wonder how they'll top 11

My only gripe about this game is its a wee bitty slow

I'd say that is the main problem really, they need to make players quicker, it's shite how defenders catch up to players like Messi and Ronaldo so fast, you hardly have any room to move as well

I'd say that is the main problem really, they need to make players quicker, it's shite how defenders catch up to players like Messi and Ronaldo so fast, you hardly have any room to move as well

Aye

And how Anthony Stokes can catch up with David Weir, what the fuck is up with that?

The advantage with free kicks is needing tweaked as well. I have honestly had a foul against me around 5 seconds after the advantage sign has disappeared003.gif

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

The advantage with free kicks is needing tweaked as well. I have honestly had a foul against me around 5 seconds after the advantage sign has disappeared003.gif

This does my head in.

This game is fucking bollocks, First of all it takes away my online stats(3 games 3 wins), Fair enough it's only 3 games but imagine playing 20+ games with a decent record then having it deleted, So I start again online, First game winning 2-0 in the first 35 mintues then it starts fucking buffering during the game, It eventually freezes so after a few minutes of staring at a still screen like a prick I reset, Only to find my new record is 1 game 1 loss, Shove yer game right up yer arse EA ya money grabbing wankers!!!!

FIFA 10>>>>>>>>>>>FIFA 11