naismith has proved me wrong

ryanrfc123

Even his biggest fans were doubting that he had any chance of making an impression at Rangers, most had just written him off as a talented kid who could not cut it, fair play though he looks like the real deal now.

i was a big doubter of his abillity but this season he has been great i really hope he keeps it up.

You're not alone there mate, I didn't think he was up to it, and I was wrong.

same as a few above, i was worried that he wasnt going to make it but im very happy with his performances right now, i think it will continue, can see 15 goals maybe for him. i dont know whether its fitness or a mental thing but something has clicked, he has never looked sharp til this season and now everything he touches hits the net nearly!

I have always been a big fan of his and knew he would come good. Quality so far.

Hope Lafferty can kick on now as well. I've given Lafferty some stick in the past and still I don't know if he is good enough for us but I hope he proves me wrong.

i was a big doubter of his abillity but this season he has been great i really hope he keeps it up.

i was a bit harsh he has had alot of injury problems this his first injury free season and hes really good.

to be fair, criticism he recieved last season was deserved.

This season though, the guy is on fire.