After all the abuse he has taken

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe any Rangers fan actually hates Kenny Miller, saying you do but apparently makes you some sort of uber supporter

Also anyone who hates Lafferty is a tit

I hated Miller when he first came back, to be honest I hated him more seeing him in a Rangers top the second time around because he'd gave us the 2 fingers and signed for THEM, but he's done more than enough to make up for it, I just hope he keeps it up.

Made a big impact when he came on and never got the credit he deserved for his clever free kick that gave us our equalising goal and set up Naisy for the winner :clap::clap: :clap:

That's the kind of input we need from the big fella more often and the signs are there that he can become a valuable player for the team if he can build on this kind of form. Well done today Kyle. (tu)

A hate the guy, but hats off to him

Not a very nice thing to sat at all, i will not and cannot understand how any true Rangers fan could HATE any of our players. Big Kyle has had a number of factors going against him since hes been here, it was always going to take time for him to settle, i have seen glimpes of brilliance in his play and obviously glimpses of stupidity, but the lads a player and another who will be vital in our quest for the quadruple. Well done Kyle, keep it up.

I dont care about you personally , but if you are a Rangers fan I dont believe you feel hatred for Kenny Miller

You must have special powers then to know/guess what someone feels,everyone who knows me knows my feelings about Miller and i wasn't a member of Rangersmedia when he re-signed therefore rendering the part of your argument that says it makes me think i'm some uber fan incorrect.

I think it's the other way about personally and the ones who couldn't wait to accept him as their hero think that makes them better fans than folk like me with principles.

This is off topic anyway but would be happy to continue in a new thread (tu)

Well done again Kyle.

i hold my hands up and say i was the first person to say aww naw not lafferty...but he done well today and i hope we never see him in the wind position again because thats where he gets his stick from IMO.

play him as a striker or dont play him at all..keep it up laff.

This is what I like to see from a Gers player who it is fair to say, has had the wrath of the fans (deservedly as well imho). Rather than go into a shell or just stop trying.....he seems to be getting the bit between his teeth & fighting back by showing us what he can do. I said a while back that the stick would either make him or break him. So glad to see it seems to be making him!

Lets not forget.....not only did he score, but he had an assist as well. No Lefferty today may well have meant nil point!

Take a bow big man. (tu)

I want the big man to do well for us, and at times i think some of the stick he gets is unfair given he rarely gets played in his natural position.

I hope he's a regular in the cup games, played through the middle and manages to convince Walter that he can cut it.

It should always be Miller and Jelavic that start though. (tu)