Kyle Lafferty

Fergie1873

Naismith's getting the attention, understandably so, but Lafferty deserves big credit for his performance today. Vital goal and I think he grabbed the assist for the second? In any case he worked hard and could have scored a second but for a cracking save.

turned the game simple as that fine curl on the freekick perfect placement not poor defending as burley said

i wanted him on earlier for wiess who i thought had a poor game and let his head drop when things did not go his way

turned the game simple as that fine curl on the freekick perfect placement not poor defending as burley said

i wanted him on earlier for wiess who i thought had a poor game and let his head drop when things did not go his way

war REALLY poor defending, credit to lafferty though

Weiss was actually trying too hard for his own good today and was trying to do too much instead of keeping it simple, apart from some fine shots on goal towards the end....I think Walter will have a wee word in his ear on Monday. :pipe:

still got alot to prove but maken a statement to walter that he wants upfront...hopefully never see him in the wide positions again this season as i feel thats where he takes alot of his stick from.

Big Lafferty made a great impact today. He must be a nightmare for defenders towards the end of a game when you see big Laff appearing from the bench .If he can just keep his head down and do the business on the pitch he could be a great player for the team .Keep it up Big man. :crabflute: