To the dickhead that threw his scarf on the park

GOAT

Why would I fish?

Too many folk on here like fishing, not me.

People on here are making assumptions about why a scarf was thrown onto the pitch.

Do they know why it was thrown on? NO they don't.

I'll make the assumption he done it out of frustration at their keeper making some very good saves and us hitting the post, not at the way the team was playing because we played fucking well.

Agreed i think we always looked like scoring so i thought it was strange.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first scarf came on after we were denied a corner from Weiss's shot maybe in frustration maybe not.

Not sure about the second one but if they were thrown on in disgust at the team the pair of arseholes can fuck off.

I just have a feeling the first one was frustration at the ref,obviously i could be wrong.

No excuse for any Bear to throw their scarf away, bet the Tatty pickers will be lapping this up for weeks...bastards not Bears..end of

No excuse for any Bear to throw their scarf away, bet the Tatty pickers will be lapping this up for weeks...bastards not Bears..end of

What a stupid statement to make.

It was a scarf, they get thrown onto pitches all the time, the bheasts can't lap fuck all up for any amount of time, they have a recent history of throwing coins, lighters, mobile phones at our players, fuck sake they even throw themselves off the top tier of the tattie dome.

Get a fucking grip.

How do you know he threw his scarf on the pitch in protest at the way the team was playing?

Yeah tbh i dont think it was, think it was thrown onto hit the keeper.

Pretty sure most people have it wrong and are abusing for no reason.

tbh who cares what they think? i dont, we are our own ppl, let them worry about them and us with us,

Why would I fish?

Too many folk on here like fishing, not me.

People on here are making assumptions about why a scarf was thrown onto the pitch.

Do they know why it was thrown on? NO they don't.

I'll make the assumption he done it out of frustration at their keeper making some very good saves and us hitting the post, not at the way the team was playing because we played fucking well.

i wanted to know you werent before commenting to the contrary

throwing a scarf on to a pitch is an act of frustration/disgust at poor performance at your team. personally, i would never do it. whoever they are, they shouldnt call themselves supporters.