To the dickhead that threw his scarf on the park

GOAT

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get it right fucken up ye

Am I missing something? the only scarf I seen on the park was after we scored the first - obviously in the midst of our celebrations?

If I'm wrong, please tell me.

Everyone on here recently seems obsessed with making threads and posts about fans, attendances, attendances lack of etc.

Get a life. We had a great win today, stop nit picking, GOAT mate. Please :D

So it wis an accident then and this thread amounts tae a hill o' beans ? Bury it then please, I thank you ! (tu):sherlock:

I think so.

I like GOAT and I know him personally & class him as a mate but every night after a game I log in he's made a thread moaning about something.

You better than this, mate. Give it a rest.

Enjoy the result, mate :D

Fcuk off guys after that frustraing, yet succesfull end to a match up until the goal I felt like stripping down to my hillocks and throwing my clothes on the park...... Anything within hand distance would have been picked up and thrown in the air in any direction with frustration.

So get a grip and by suggesting that any bear would have done this after the results we have had in past month is worse than somone that would bla bla bla u know wot a mean am drunk

Thanks, Davie 00000042.gif

Mister C was pining for you today mate, he was gutted you weren't there.

Was also gutted today mate not being there. Pitty i never got to meet him, i take it hes a thouroughly nice chap?

Was the bus full today mate?

Was also gutted today mate not being there. Pitty i never got to meet him, i take it hes a thouroughly nice chap?

Was the bus full today mate?

He's a very nice chap.

And aye, it was full. I even had to climb in the front seat next to the big man to make space :lol:

Post #44 ("It was my scarf. Was jumping about like a loony when we scored and twirling it about and let go of it. Caused some controversy I see!")

Surely to fuck this thread should have ended at post #45 as the OP's apology for starting the debate should have followed the guys admission that it was a complete accident.

As an admin can't you chop it?

PS. If I accidentaly threw my scarf on the ground i'd cry. So many memories.

Technically I could, but as I've only logged onto a thread that should have been ended yesterday (and 50-odd posts ago) I'll leave that little task to one of the other "choppers".

:D

I couldn't be arsed trawling through all the pages of this nonsense so I went from page 1 where a post directed me to post #44 - I then sped forward to the last page and stuck my comments there.

Did the OP (Goat) rejoin the debate after the #44 post guy cleared up the mystery?

I was in that stand and didn't see the scarf until after our equaliser so I doubt it was thrown on in disgust.

I threw my skip cap into the air at both goals (luckily it returned to me - it's a homing hat ;)) and being only 16-rows from the front, technically my hat could have invaded the pitch also.

Would that prompt another indignant thread from Goat? :sherlock:

Who said it was an accident?

Unles we're talking about a seperate incident here?

FFs Goat, the 44th post, the guy said it was his, it was accidently thrown when Lafferty scored, the other one was thrown at the Hearts keeper.

I think you are an alright guy, but you seem to have a bee in your bunnet about our fans lately. get over it.

Who said it was an accident?

Unles we're talking about a seperate incident here?

The guy who posted the thread #44 admitted it was his scarf. Seems he was celebrating the Lafferty goal and twirled his scarf so hard it flew onto the pitch.

I was in the stand (in line with the touchline running down the main stand) 16-rows back and I only saw one scarf appear after the Lafferty goal.