To the dickhead that threw his scarf on the park

GOAT

Technical and legal question here.

In the eyes of the Law would a scarf being thrown at the Tarts keeper ("just for a laugh") be treated differently to the Tarts fans who lobbed lighters, coins and plastic bottles ("we were having a laugh" they might claim) by a Sheriff if said knitted fabric lobber was huckled by Plod for same?

Only asking - before Admin (hopefully) delete this entire sucker of a thread. :D

I'd hazard a guess that if the police or stewards caught him doing it, he'd be ejected.

Unless it was a police with a sense of humour and used a common sense approach, but they are in the minority.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Technical and legal question here.

In the eyes of the Law would a scarf being thrown at the Tarts keeper ("just for a laugh") be treated differently to the Tarts fans who lobbed lighters, coins and plastic bottles ("we were having a laugh" they might claim) by a Sheriff if said knitted fabric lobber was huckled by Plod for same?

Only asking - before Admin (hopefully) delete this entire sucker of a thread. :D

you are admin so you can delete it or are you running scared in case we get the new security guy to move you on :D

Post #44 ("It was my scarf. Was jumping about like a loony when we scored and twirling it about and let go of it. Caused some controversy I see!")

Surely to fuck this thread should have ended at post #45 as the OP's apology for starting the debate should have followed the guys admission that it was a complete accident.

I reckon evenstevens just said that...............far too convenient to be true. :pipe:

you are admin so you can delete it or are you running scared in case we get the new security guy to move you on :D

I answered this request some pages ago - I declined as I'd only joined the thread this morning (sober) and had missed out all the fun stuff (hah) between pages 1 and the last page.

The 'Admin' are the real powers that be on RM (CB bows in respect shouting, "I'm not worthy.........I'm not worthy!")

Anyway - you have the same deleting rights as I do - or are you just a director of items to do with specky things? :D

(Cue: "Fuck off ya' baldy bastard" etc) :sherlock:

I answered this request some pages ago - I declined as I'd only joined the thread this morning (sober) and had missed out all the fun stuff (hah) between pages 1 and the last page.

The 'Admin' are the real powers that be on RM (CB bows in respect shouting, "I'm not worthy.........I'm not worthy!")

Anyway - you have the same deleting rights as I do - or are you just a director of items to do with specky things? :D

(Cue: "Fuck off ya' baldy bastard" etc) :sherlock:

i dont want it deleted and im getting you a rory mcilroy wig my good man :pipe:

i dont want it deleted and im getting you a rory mcilroy wig my good man :pipe:

Do they do those wigs in blonde?

Blonde would be better as I've got blonde eyes (not blonde eyelashes or blonde eyebrows - just blonde eyes - my pupils are dilating as I type this and I can see a bright light in the distance...............I can hear voices now calling me towards the light..........should I stay or should I go?)

Cue "What's The Clash got to do with blonde wigs?" :sherlock:

that game was shown all round the world made us look bad

You're right, I was reading about it earlier on a River Plate forum, we're getting torn to shreds globally, all because evenstevens cant fucking control himself.

Some amount of drama queens on this thread, as for the numptys saying the guy is not a real fan. Were you at the game? I though it was pretty obvious and so did all around me that it was thrown at the keeper for his disgracefull time wasting antics. There was also another flag that landed on top of his net.

We were aweome in spells yesterday, anyone caught throwing their scarf in disgust would of been rightly given a boot in the hawmaws.

fans only throw there scarfs on the park when the team are shite & struggling to win. couldn't understand that when i saw the rangers scarf on the park.

but we haven't lost a game,and came back from behind 2 weeks in a row,that makes it even more stupid that this guy did this.

fans only throw there scarfs on the park when the team are shite & struggling to win. couldn't understand that when i saw the rangers scarf on the park.

but we haven't lost a game,and came back from behind 2 weeks in a row,that makes it even more stupid that this guy did this.

Read the fukin whole thread.