Kevin Thomson

Jamie1807

Thought he broke his leg?

you know what its like these days, a leg break doesnt seem to be anything and players are recovering quicker and quicker :craphead:, plus if it was strachan that said he broke his leg, i wouldn't be sure to believe it or not doh, but your right it does seem a quick recovery :P

Personally I don't know what all the fuss is about

He was a good player but with Thompson (£2m)and Wilson (£2m) out and Weiss & Nico in (£4m)I'm a lot more happier

Thought he developed a big attitude when he joined Rangers and glad to see him leave

No way was he Rangers captain material

Thomson was one of my favourite players to have ever pulled on the jersey. You know how you have one player who you randomly like and always want to be in the starting line up?

Yeah thats what ive always been like with Naismith.

Thomson was one of my favourite players to have ever pulled on the jersey. You know how you have one player who you randomly like and always want to be in the starting line up?

Aye, I always found his contribution was under appreciated. Really liked his tough tackling and his passing ability. His left footed corners and set pieces were also pretty decent.

Feel sorry for the lad and as mentioned above, a loss for the national team.

Was my favourite Gers player when he was here.

• 1 month later...