Chelsea v Arsenal

G.E.C.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arshavin isn't half the player he was in 2008, and Chamakh isn't taking his chances.

Wenger is such an arse of a man. If I was him, in January I would sell Van Persie, and bring in a proven goal scorer, a goal keeper and a big box to box midfielder.

I honestly can't see Chelsea having many problems walking to this title if their best players stay injury free.

I don't think it can be said Arsene Wenger isn't a very good manager, despite his faults.

Sorry, but a manager who sticks to this magic theoretical bout of 'attacking attractive football', rather than having a solid defence along with an attack is not a good manager. He is simply deluded.

His track record suggests otherwise, and even in these years without trophies he's kept as an established Champions League team that isn't so easy when you look at what's happened to Liverpool.

Arsenal won't win the league but they'll stay in the top 4, and i think Wenger should really consider taking the cup competitions a bit more seriously. But it's been stated he's got a job for life at Arsenal and has just signed a new contract so unless there's a real disaster then he'll be the Arsenal manager for the forseeable future.