Troops at half time today

Was this today? If so....

Can I have a stab in the dark here and say that the scarf on pitch/sideline that ppl are annoyed about was thrown on by a fan when the troops where out at half time, in the video it shows bears throwing scarfs to the troops, I'd suggest the scarf wasn't moved and espn made it look like it was thrown in disgust.

Just a thought

The troops were there today at half time, but the scarf 'thrown' onto the pitch was in the 6 yard box after 80 minutes. It wasn't thrown in my opinion.

The stand your in at Tynecastle, if your down the front your practically on the pitch, an overzealous reaction and hey pronto scarf on the pitch.

Was even better to see the army with gers stuff on, basicly saying fuck off to the hearts fans lol. Was good to see some of the hearts supporters clapping them too - tho on the replay (in that vid) you clealy see quite a few not even bothering. twats

Was even better to see the army with gers stuff on, basicly saying fuck off to the hearts fans lol. Was good to see some of the hearts supporters clapping them too - tho on the replay (in that vid) you clealy see quite a few not even bothering. twats

They weren't all Rangers fans I don't think, the Hearts fans went round the other way, they had their Hearts scarfs on. Thats who you see at 2.38 on the video.

I think anyway, I was away up in the second last row and could be wrong (tu)

The Rangers soldiers came straight to us after getting the photos taken, the heart fans done a lap of honour round the Hearts fans then clapped us too.

I think it's brilliant showing support for the troops they were loving it I didn't stop clapping or singing until they left the pitch I have nothing but respect for them, they should be allowed into every game for free I'm glad we put a smile on their faces Rangers fans were awesome yesterday from start till finish even leaving the ground we were still singing together brilliant.uk.gif