Ironic isn't it ?

mmrfc1873

naismith is showing the form he was in when we paid 2m for his services from killie.

lafferty shows in spells that he can be a good player but in the next breath he will

do something really stupid, so frustrating but we should keep backing him, would love

to see him score the winner in an old firm game just to see there fans faces lol.

Only a dumplin who doesnt know football would want Naismith and Lafferty to be sold, they are both brilliant talents and exceptional prospects, huge parts of our future. Both have been hampered by differeing problems in their early Rangers careers, they are both growing up, fast and both will be huge players in our future.

Only a dumplin who doesnt know football would want Naismith and Lafferty to be sold, they are both brilliant talents and exceptional prospects, huge parts of our future. Both have been hampered by differeing problems in their early Rangers careers, they are both growing up, fast and both will be huge players in our future.

Before the start of this season, Naismith for more or less 3 season done absolutely fuck all, so of course people are going to want him out and Lafferty ? where the fuck do you start with him ?

Before the start of this season, Naismith for more or less 3 season done absolutely fuck all, so of course people are going to want him out and Lafferty ? where the fuck do you start with him ?

Naismith is on a pittance compared to some of the rubbish who have played for our club and mascaraded as footballers, he was sensational at Killie, every man and their dog knew he was a player, he was hampered badly by injury early in his career here, and being played here, there and everywhere, simply because the manager rated him so highly, Walters trust in Naismith is now paying off, the wee mans a belter, his skill and desire/hunger was always there, but the chances for him in the team and in matches werent. I think he is a special talent, very special indeed. I see something in Lafferty not very many people do, i also think he is a player, i think he will have a brilliant Rangers career, im so glad the club rejected the bid for him we got in the summer. Who knows, one day in the future they may be our front 2, they certainly compliment each other very well.

Naismith is on a pittance compared to some of the rubbish who have played for our club and mascaraded as footballers, he was sensational at Killie, every man and their dog knew he was a player, he was hampered badly by injury early in his career here, and being played here, there and everywhere, simply because the manager rated him so highly, Walters trust in Naismith is now paying off, the wee mans a belter, his skill and desire/hunger was always there, but the chances for him in the team and in matches werent. I think he is a special talent, very special indeed. I see something in Lafferty not very many people do, i also think he is a player, i think he will have a brilliant Rangers career, im so glad the club rejected the bid for him we got in the summer. Who knows, one day in the future they may be our front 2, they certainly compliment each other very well.

To me, Lafferty only seems to show what he can do towards the end of the season which is as frustrating as fuck, this season though, bar the hibs game, he's had a better start than usual and hopefully his confidence will grow because of that and especially after he changed the game yesterday. Only time will tell if buying him was the right move.

Naismith is a fantastic footballer - never been in any doubt. Consistencey has been his issue.

Lafferty has proved himself to be decent - but decent isn't good enough for rangers. I hope he can step up to be a ranger in time.

I love how Lafferty has scored in a couple of games and suddenly people who wanted him to be sold are called idiots. :rolleyes:

Naismith as well, three years and he made no progression whatsoever and he's not a kid anymore. I'm pleased he seems to have found a game and I hope he keeps it up, but there was little justification if any for keeping him and if it hadn't been for the financial situation and the squad being cut down so such a small size he probably would have gone.

Lafferty has lots to do before he convinces me he is Rangers class.

Even the through ball for Naisys winner went behind him and left him a lot to do.

I dont think he's got the basic skills to be a Rangers player.

He is a convenient battering ram to shove up front when we are struggling.

Like most other have said Lafferty still has an awful lot to do to prove himself, However I would love Lafferty to come good and start banging them in, purely for the GIRUY factor, Celtic fans (and plenty of other fans for that matter) would hate it.

Eh? naw, naw naw.....the footballing guru's on here are never, ever wrong about anyone.

My mistake, sorry, i always thought he was a right good player with a wand of a left foot, his free kick v Celtic at Ibrox UNDER the wall into £10m rated Boruc was world class, like i said, he didnt suit being defensive and negative, hes a footballer, a creative player who drives from midfield, and scores goals too. Shame he didnt demand to stay here, i think we got robbed when we sold him on. Im sensing sarcasm in your post TravelingWilBEARy, i think ive just took my feelings for Charlie too far! HeHe Oops.

My mistake, sorry, i always thought he was a right good player with a wand of a left foot, his free kick v Celtic at Ibrox UNDER the wall into £10m rated Boruc was world class, like i said, he didnt suit being defensive and negative, hes a footballer, a creative player who drives from midfield, and scores goals too. Shame he didnt demand to stay here, i think we got robbed when we sold him on. Im sensing sarcasm in your post TravelingWilBEARy, i think ive just took my feelings for Charlie too far! HeHe Oops.

he was shite for us. simple as that,he's under no pressure from fans when playing for blackpool,he was with us.