Fishing in The Bears Den

RangersKenny

Fishing - Your opinions?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 'Fishing' should stop in The Bears Den?

• Yes - its a fucking pain in the arse.
    • No - i think its hilarious and adds fabric to a serious debate.
    • Im neither a fisher or a fish so dont care.

Okay, now most of us, if not all of us, have been caught by a 'fisherman' in the forum at one time or another.

Yes, the fishermen probably think its rather clever and funny, but when the discussion is involving a situation where many members are contributing serious opinions and points of view, then the whole point is wasted by someones fishing rod, it just ruins the whole point of a debate on all matters concerning The Rangers (IMO).

Us, as 'the bait', all 'biting' etc, (from those i have spoken to, or see from comments made) believe that kind of behaviour should perhaps be left to other parts of the forum if that is in the interests of said fishermen to cotinue with their 'wit and humour'.

Of course we can all take a joke and a laugh but at the right time and place, i.e not in the middle of a Rangers related debate/conversation.

Now, yes, i have officially 'bit', and high-five to all you clever fishermen out there, add me to your list and have your photos taken holding me up, to show all your family, friends and fellow fishermen, but i genuinely believe, in the interests of the forum, it would be better leaving your fishing to the murky waters outside.

In other words, take yer rods and ram them up your arse!!! :D

Not a Fishermans Friend.

Lets see what the poll says.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least you never fell for the April Fools article where it said Mowbray was joining our scouting department. :blush:

:craphead: He did though? that's was part of the conspiracy that he nobbled his own team :sherlock:

What has this got to do with Rangers?

People putting threads in the wrong place pisses me of more than fishing.

He's talking about the fishing that happens in this part of the forum.

I think it's in the right place.

The fishing is so obvious 99% of the time you only have yourself to blame for taking the bait.

I think its shocking and should stop. We all know who the culprits are and hopefully they will read this and see the error of their ways :sherlock:

Then perhaps we can all just get along. :pipe:

It messes with me as i dont get sarcasm or understand things, i take everything at face value due to my aspergers, so there is no doubt i will have and will fall again for them. Not only are they childish but pathetic too.

It messes with me as i dont get sarcasm or understand things, i take everything at face value due to my aspergers, so there is no doubt i will have and will fall again for them. Not only are they childish but pathetic too.

Mong.