Fishing in The Bears Den

RangersKenny

Fishing - Your opinions?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 'Fishing' should stop in The Bears Den?

• Yes - its a fucking pain in the arse.
    • No - i think its hilarious and adds fabric to a serious debate.
    • Im neither a fisher or a fish so dont care.

Yes there is.

Why is there? How would you like to be bullied for something? What a disgrace you are. How can anybody pick on somebody for having a disibiltiy? Its people like you that make me want to hide away from the world as we are made to be freaks when infact are more inteligent

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what, delete my account. im done. im fed up wtih people like wvb trying to bully me on here. Yes i have a disibilty, but this does not mean that i am not a human being. ive had it my whole life, i expect adults to treat people better.

you know what, delete my account. im done. im fed up wtih people like wvb trying to bully me on here. Yes i have a disibilty, but this does not mean that i am not a human being. ive had it my whole life, i expect adults to treat people better.

stop being a wee sissy!

Disability my arse. You're no dafter than the next cunt, myself included. If you want to consider yourself disabled thats up to you, but as far as I'm concerned theres fuck all wrong wi ye.

Its my own opinion but too many people hide behind this 'fishing.' Overall it degrades the status of this forum. I for one (and I know am not alone) have virtually stopped posting on here and if the punters don't post you don't have a site do you?

Plenty punters still posting, you aint missed.